Finally introducing myself

TidusSerger

Hi everyone,

my name is Sergius but you can call me Sergio (because it's easier :D) or Serger (pronounced like the English word "searcher").

I think I use PSNProfiles for almost a decade now and it's the first place I go to when I look for a trophy guide but I didn't use the Forum that much before.

I play Video Games since 1998 and started with the original PlayStation.

Since then I have every PlayStation console and they're my main consoles I play on even though I have a Nintendo Switch and a Xbox Series S as well.

I wouldn't say that I'm a good gamer but I like to play "difficult" games and I like a challenge.

The platinum trophies I'm most proud of are:

• Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  • Killzone 2
  • Devil May Cry 4
  • Devil May Cry V (which was my 200th platinum and 10000th total trophy :D)
  • Prototype

maybe more but these are the ones which I remeber the most haha.

I did everything legit in my games except for one misstep (Online Trophy in GTA V - PS3) and therefore I'm no longer on the leaderboard but that's fine because I play games for fun and don't want to compete with anyone :)

So please don't judge me for this mistake.

Sometimes I do a "Platinum Rain Day" (I got the idea from a German Forum many many years ago) so I get all the trophies in selected games except for one easy throphy which I leave to be able to get the platinum anytime in them and get the platinums of many games at the same day :D

This preparation takes years and the last time I did it was for my 200th platinum when I got the Platinum in 20 games on that day.

My favorite games are (in this order):

• Final Fantasy X
  • The Legend of Dragoon
  • Devil May Cry V

I like to play storydriven and linear games the most but I enjoy a lot of genres and games even the "bad" games which are rated with a 6 or 7 😂

I also play Open World games even though I think the number of them increased to much in the recent years and the platinum in those games feels like a chore sometimes because of all the collectables :D

Therefore I started to play older games on the PS3 again a few months ago which I missed back then.

The only genres I don't really play are Live Service or Online Multiplayer games.

I just get the Online Trophies done in a game and that's it :D

I hosted some Gaming Sessions on this site and met people who I'm still friends with on PSN.

Therefore I thought it would be nice to use the Forum as well because there are some nice people here and you can talk about your favorite hobby :)

So I'm looking forward to communicate with you guys 👍

PS: I have one question and hopefully someone of you can answer it because I didn't find a thread for it or maybe I'm too dumb 😅

So my question: I created my Forum Account in 2018 but only started using the Forum a few months ago.

I commented on serveral threads in the last couple of days but the number of my posts on my Profile stays at 6 all the time.

How does the counting of the posts work? Does it only update every couple of days or did I anything wrong?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TidusSerger said:

Hi everyone,

my name is Sergius but you can call me Sergio (because it's easier :D) or Serger (pronounced like the English word "searcher").

I think I use PSNProfiles for almost a decade now and it's the first place I go to when I look for a trophy guide but I didn't use the Forum that much before.

I play Video Games since 1998 and started with the original PlayStation.

Since then I have every PlayStation console and they're my main consoles I play on even though I have a Nintendo Switch and a Xbox Series S as well.

I wouldn't say that I'm a good gamer but I like to play "difficult" games and I like a challenge.

The platinum trophies I'm most proud of are:

• Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  • Killzone 2
  • Devil May Cry 4
  • Devil May Cry V (which was my 200th platinum and 10000th total trophy :D)
  • Prototype

maybe more but these are the ones which I remeber the most haha.

I did everything legit in my games except for one misstep (Online Trophy in GTA V - PS3) and therefore I'm no longer on the leaderboard but that's fine because I play games for fun and don't want to compete with anyone :)

So please don't judge me for this mistake.

Sometimes I do a "Platinum Rain Day" (I got the idea from a German Forum many many years ago) so I get all the trophies in selected games except for one easy throphy which I leave to be able to get the platinum anytime in them and get the platinums of many games at the same day :D

This preparation takes years and the last time I did it was for my 200th platinum when I got the Platinum in 20 games on that day.

My favorite games are (in this order):

• Final Fantasy X
  • The Legend of Dragoon
  • Devil May Cry V

I like to play storydriven and linear games the most but I enjoy a lot of genres and games even the "bad" games which are rated with a 6 or 7 😂

I also play Open World games even though I think the number of them increased to much in the recent years and the platinum in those games feels like a chore sometimes because of all the collectables :D

Therefore I started to play older games on the PS3 again a few months ago which I missed back then.

The only genres I don't really play are Live Service or Online Multiplayer games.

I just get the Online Trophies done in a game and that's it :D

I hosted some Gaming Sessions on this site and met people who I'm still friends with on PSN.

Therefore I thought it would be nice to use the Forum as well because there are some nice people here and you can talk about your favorite hobby :)

So I'm looking forward to communicate with you guys 👍

PS: I have one question and hopefully someone of you can answer it because I didn't find a thread for it or maybe I'm too dumb 😅

So my question: I created my Forum Account in 2018 but only started using the Forum a few months ago.

I commented on serveral threads in the last couple of days but the number of my posts on my Profile stays at 6 all the time.

How does the counting of the posts work? Does it only update every couple of days or did I anything wrong?

Nice to have u here Sergius.

To ur question i think because ur not Premium Member it only updates every week.

u can look it up by pressing the premium button see benefits.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, MaRo-1000 said:

To ur question i think because ur not Premium Member it only updates every week.

This person is talking about the post number count on the forum, which should update automatically. It definitely does not need premium ;)

I see you made some posts in the Forum games section @TidusSerger, those do not count towards your total number of posts.

Also, welcome.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 2

Spoiler
1 hour ago, MaRo-1000 said:

Nice to have u here Sergius.

u can look it up by pressing the premium button see benefits.

Thank you :)

Spoiler
1 hour ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

This person is talking about the post number count on the forum, which should update automatically. It definitely does not need premium ;)

I see you made some posts in the Forum games section @TidusSerger, those do not count towards your total number of posts.

Also, welcome.

Thank you :)

I see, that would explain why these posts don't count. But shouldn't my posts in this Thread count? Because I still am at 6 posts currently 😅

Well, well, well, ladies and gentlemen, let's give a big, warm, and enthusiastic welcome to Sergio, aka Serger, aka the trophy-hunting veteran who's been using PSNProfiles for nearly a geological epoch! 

Sergio, we appreciate your magnanimity in allowing us to call you Sergio; let's be real, we're not up for the linguistic gymnastics of "Sergius." And Serger, we'll remember to pronounce it like we're on a quest for the Holy Grail - it's "searcher," folks, not "surgeon" or "sausage." 🕵️

He's been playing games since the good old days of the original PlayStation. No Nintendo fanboys or Xbox warriors here, just pure, unadulterated PlayStation love. You've got to admire that dedication.

Now, don't expect Sergio to claim he's the next e-sports sensation; he just likes to casually dabble in those "difficult" games, you know, the ones that make you question your life choices. Platinum trophies are the name of the game, and he's even got a 200th platinum that's like finding the gaming Holy Grail. 🏆🎮

But wait, there's a plot twist! He admits to one little mishap - an online trophy in GTA V. So, he's no longer on the leaderboard. But who needs leaderboards when you play games for fun? We're all about inclusivity here, folks.

And if you're ever in the mood for some "Platinum Rain Day," Sergio's your man. He's like the Zeus of Trophies, orchestrating thunderstorms of platinum with meticulous preparation. The last time he did it, he unlocked 20 platinums in a single day. If that's not commitment, I don't know what is.

His top three favorite games are a testament to his refined taste: Final Fantasy X, The Legend of Dragoon, and Devil May Cry V. It's clear that Sergio knows his way around a good story and doesn't mind indulging in a bit of demon-slaying on the side.

In case you were wondering, Sergio's also a champion of the "6 or 7" rated games. He doesn't discriminate. But he does draw the line at open-world games, those pesky collectibles turn platinum hunting into a chore. So, back to the classics, he goes on his trusty PS3.

Live Service or Online Multiplayer? Nah, not Sergio's cup of tea. He's a trophy sniper, and once he's done, he's outta there.

But here's the heartwarming twist - Sergio's not just a lone wolf in the gaming wilderness. He's hosted gaming sessions here, and some friendships have blossomed from those pixelated encounters. So now, he's gracing us with his presence in the forum, ready to chat about your favorite hobby. It's like a bonus level in this game we call life.

Sergio, we're thrilled to have you here, and we look forward to your contributions to the delightful circus that is the PSNProfiles community. Happy gaming and trophy hunting, amigo! 🎉🎮🏆

fhnsfgns5fg5ns5fgn5xff4i75.jpg

• Like 3