Fast New Character Level Up?

mexicanjr92

I have completed the game with Maya the Siren into True Vault Hunter. I need to level up two other characters to about 25 or 30 for the gunzerking trophy and invisible trophy. I dont want to play the game two more times for those characters. Is there anyway I can shortcut this?

• 1 month later...

I actually found a "solo" way to power level. But its requires essentially a second playthrough. And need a second controller

So by the end of your first playthrough you should have a level 30 or so character. Start your second playthrough but also join as guest with your second controller. Important to select your same profile. 

Now you have both your characters playing it the same time. And simply just play with your original character in TVH and you'll start power leveling your second character. 

Once you power leveled as much as your want. And you now want to play with your new character. Load up the character on the main menu. It should start your at the beginning of the game but you'll see that you'll have a high leveled character instead of starting at level 1

I did this with my 3 other characters