wayfarer trophy (potentially glitched)

teethingkorea

10 hours ago, Younglola888 said:

I had the same problem, but I just got the wayfarer thophy. If you have been to every locations listed then it is potentially glitched on you.

For me, it is Revelation Depths entrance area. And is probably for everyone, Not sure. So you need to go pass that depth entrance area few times then you potentially get this thophy. Entrance area, I mean when you reach there, your screen will show 'Revelation Depth'. (To get there, simply travel to vestige Forgotten Guardian , then use the big lift down , then just keep going down, soon you can reach depth entrance point). When your screen showing depths, you could get your thophy,  if not, just go back few steps, try again, again and again,all you need is 'revelation depth ' appear, which means you reach that area. I got it on my third try. Hopefully helpful for you guys.

Thank you, trophy popped immediately when entering revelations depths like this.

19 hours ago, Younglola888 said:

I had the same problem, but I just got the wayfarer thophy. If you have been to every locations listed then it is potentially glitched on you.

For me, it is Revelation Depths entrance area. And is probably for everyone, Not sure. So you need to go pass that depth entrance area few times then you potentially get this thophy. Entrance area, I mean when you reach there, your screen will show 'Revelation Depth'. (To get there, simply travel to vestige Forgotten Guardian , then use the big lift down , then just keep going down, soon you can reach depth entrance point). When your screen showing depths, you could get your thophy,  if not, just go back few steps, try again, again and again,all you need is 'revelation depth ' appear, which means you reach that area. I got it on my third try. Hopefully helpful for you guys.

Thanks this unlocked the trophy for me as well. I had to do it 3 times like you. 

On 10/22/2023 at 7:46 AM, Younglola888 said:

Do you mean just keep teleporting back out and running back until it pops ?

Edited by LEiTHVXCiV

On 10/22/2023 at 2:46 AM, Younglola888 said:

Can confirm once I got there I unlocked the trophy from the first time. The vestige's name in the fast travel menu is called "Calrath" in case anyone was wondering like me. 

• 2 months later...