wayfarer trophy (potentially glitched)

teethingkorea

Hi I have been to all locations listed and sub locations that u can find but the trophy has potentially glitched on me can someone who has it please share how they unlocked it thank you also for anyone wondering how I got the iron wayfarer's trophy I just followed the umbral ending and during the part where u use the ruin on him it popped the trophy 

https://thelordsofthefallen.wiki.fextralife.com/Locations

Edited by teethingkorea

The trophy popped for me as soon as I put a step on Bramis Castle. Did you checked the optional areas, like the Path of Devotion? Or the areas beyond the beacon tower of Fief?

Btw, the Iron Wayfarer quest trophy popped for you when you used the Withered Rune on him only? Or you had to pick up any items he left?

Edited by Galserik

3 hours ago, teethingkorea said:

Hi I have been to all locations listed and sub locations that u I can  find but the trophy has potentially glitched on me can someone who has it please share how they unlocked it thank you also for anyone wondering how I got the iron wayfarer's trophy I just followed the umbral ending and during the part where u use the ruin on him it popped the trophy 

https://thelordsofthefallen.wiki.fextralife.com/Locations

Likely need to do prior steps talking to the Iron Wayfarer, I didn't get the trophy from just umbral ending.

If I saw him I spoke to him but honestly didn't do anything other than watch your video and when I used the withered rune and he died it gave the trophy I have the clip but with regards to wayfarer any tips on getting it I checked all the locations on the wiki but assumed it was from a ending that I hadn't done yet 

13 hours ago, HarryNinetyFour said:

Likely need to do prior steps talking to the Iron Wayfarer, I didn't get the trophy from just umbral ending.

You need to speak with him in Skybridge -> Forsaken Fen (Umbral) -> Lower Calrath -> Upper Calrath (two times) -> Manse -> He joins fight and takes Adyr rune and then you kill him near Bramis Castle entrance. If going for Umbral ending, then after killing him with rune ach. should pop after you pick up armor.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, teethingkorea said:

If I saw him I spoke to him but honestly didn't do anything other than watch your video and when I used the withered rune and he died it gave the trophy I have the clip but with regards to wayfarer any tips on getting it I checked all the locations on the wiki but assumed it was from a ending that I hadn't done yet 

My last area was down the bottom of path of devotion. The arena you fight Adyr in is not part of the locations as I didn’t go there on the character that I got the trophy on.

I think "All Bosses" might be bugged as I have killed all of them multiple times over. Ran through ng++ to kill Elianne and I thought that will be the last boss, but no.

Wild guess is maybe Lightreaper needs to be killed in all locations he appears, but that's wild.

Stigma - missed somewhere as well. Maybe someone knows some tricky ones?

Edited by John_the_twix

51 minutes ago, John_the_twix said:

I think "All Bosses" might be bugged as I have killed all of them multiple times over. Ran through ng++ to kill Elianne and I thought that will be the last boss, but no.

Wild guess is maybe Lightreaper needs to be killed in all locations he appears, but that's wild.

Is just an idea but, maybe the last boss is Kukajin? The wiki says that if you don't pay her several times she will attack you in Upper Calrath. Maybe that count as a boss too?

With stigmas, I only know that if you defeat the Lightreaper (anywhere), it will appear one stigma in every of the 4 arenas that he can be fought.

13 minutes ago, Galserik said:

Is just an idea but, maybe the last boss is Kukajin? The wiki says that if you don't pay her several times she will attack you in Upper Calrath. Maybe that count as a boss too?

With stigmas, I only know that if you defeat the Lightreaper (anywhere), it will appear one stigma in every of the 4 arenas that he can be fought.

I fought her as well :) so that's not it and I do not think it is possible to kill all of the bosses in one go, so it should count in ng+ or ng++

2 hours ago, John_the_twix said:

Tutorial boss?? XD

27 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Tutorial boss?? XD

If that could be this easy xd

52 minutes ago, Hartgroove said:

Was anyone able to get it in the first playthrough?

It should be impossible. Elianne and Adyr bosses are two different ending. Not even mentioning mini-bosses including Kukajin, Ebb, Damarose

4 hours ago, John_the_twix said:

There's a stigma if you beat the lightreaper at the very start of the game that I don't think is there if you don't

7 hours ago, HarryNinetyFour said:

There's a stigma if you beat the lightreaper at the very start of the game that I don't think is there if you don't

If it is so, it means that all stigmas cannot be done at the same time with Kukajin quest and with summon Isaac quest right. As you have to beat him in the Upper Calrath.

I also found stigma which is missing in the wiki in the Fitzroy's Gorge, in the arena where you fought The Lightreaper.

I found it by accident after i beat him in the Upper Calrath.There's a stigma if you beat the lightreaper at the very start of the game that I don't think is there if you don'tThe closes Vestige to the arena is the Vestige of the Betrayed Eliard.

3 hours ago, Hartgroove said:

If it is so, it means that all stigmas cannot be done at the same time with Kukajin quest and with summon Isaac quest right. As you have to beat him in the Upper Calrath.

I also found stigma which is missing in the wiki in the Fitzroy's Gorge, in the arena where you fought The Lightreaper.

I found it by accident after i beat him in the Upper Calrath.There's a stigma if you beat the lightreaper at the very start of the game that I don't think is there if you don'tThe closes Vestige to the arena is the Vestige of the Betrayed Eliard.

I have got them all as well. Stigma of Lightreaper appears in every location where fight occurs (start location -> in Fitzroy -> In Fief -> In Upper Calrath). I have got all stigmas from Wiki and all Lightreaper ones, Ellianne one as well and no trophy. So sad

19 minutes ago, victorrfuego said:

Been running around for hours and can’t pop the wayfarer trophy, I have every vestige and have gotten most colllectibles ( I think) in this playthrough so far. Any hints on a secret spot maybe?

Initially bugged for me as well. I've got it only in ng++ in Depths, while I ran through whole game twice already.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, John_the_twix said:

Definitely works as intended. All bosses should be killed on 1 champ. I think last boss for almost all players will be Tortured Prisoner.

Yeah, you're right. She become a boss if you don't give her the final item before fighting the King, right?

I had the same problem, but I just got the wayfarer thophy. If you have been to every locations listed then it is potentially glitched on you.

For me, it is Revelation Depths entrance area. And is probably for everyone, Not sure. So you need to go pass that depth entrance area few times then you potentially get this thophy. Entrance area, I mean when you reach there, your screen will show 'Revelation Depth'. (To get there, simply travel to vestige Forgotten Guardian , then use the big lift down , then just keep going down, soon you can reach depth entrance point). When your screen showing depths, you could get your thophy,  if not, just go back few steps, try again, again and again,all you need is 'revelation depth ' appear, which means you reach that area. I got it on my third try. Hopefully helpful for you guys.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Younglola888 said:

I had the same problem, but I just got the wayfarer thophy. If you have been to every locations listed then it is potentially glitched on you.

For me, it is Revelation Depths entrance area. And is probably for everyone, Not sure. So you need to go pass that depth entrance area few times then you potentially get this thophy. Entrance area, I mean when you reach there, your screen will show 'Revelation Depth'. (To get there, simply travel to vestige Forgotten Guardian , then use the big lift down , then just keep going down, soon you can reach depth entrance point). When your screen showing depths, you could get your thophy,  if not, just go back few steps, try again, again and again,all you need is 'revelation depth ' appear, which means you reach that area. I got it on my third try. Hopefully helpful for you guys.

Just got the wayfarer trophy, on my third try as well with the Revelation depths entrance you mentioned, weird ass trophy lol

• Like 1