"Let It Go!" Unobtainable Now?

Cosmicborne

I think with the Aquatic update a long while ago, the "Let It Go!" trophy is now unobtainable, but I cannot find sufficient information on this online.

"Using the Frost Walker boots, walk on at least 1 block on frozen water on a deep ocean."

As far as I'm aware, the "deep ocean" biome does not exist anymore and has been replaced by the ones differentiated by temperatures; i.e "Deep Lukewarm", "Deep Cold", etc. Is anyone able to confirm if this is true or not? I've imported my world seed onto Chunkbase and that still provides many areas classed as a "Deep Ocean", however I have walked over 10,000 blocks over many different areas and the trophy still hasn't popped. Any information on this would be appreciated. I'm trying to get all the trophies on one world, and so far have been successful, but will create a new world for this if necessary.

EDIT: I have just got this trophy. For some reason, just walking on the ice wasn't enough for me. I stood above some very deep water that Chunkbase considered Deep Ocean, then broke the ice block directly underneath me. Upon making contact with the water, I got the trophy.

Edited by Cosmicborne

It's either glitchy or people are just avoiding the hassle of trying to do it legit and using a Trophy Realm instead, because players have been earning this trophy at a frequent rate all month: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2863-minecraft/87-let-it-go

Worlds can easily get messed up by the various patches this game gets on a frequent basis so it wouldn't surprise me if yours has been corrupted by one of them.

• Like 1