Fastest way to reach T1 Weapon

superhorst90

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on where you are in your current grind, but you can grind through T3 in bot lobbies and get the rest by playing the rush XL mode with cross-play on.  I only played rush XL and was able to get 300~400 kills per session over the course of three days.

Even cross-play lobbies are fairly dead these days, so I recommend putting some time in now before it becomes a chore to find public lobbies.

• 5 months later...

On 11/8/2023 at 4:13 PM, Jounochi said:

Depends on where you are in your current grind, but you can grind through T3 in bot lobbies and get the rest by playing the rush XL mode with cross-play on.  I only played rush XL and was able to get 300~400 kills per session over the course of three days.

Even cross-play lobbies are fairly dead these days, so I recommend putting some time in now before it becomes a chore to find public lobbies.

Can I ask a question about if there are any good PvP with AI Portal modes that don't have Mastery disabled, because I'm struggling to get kills in those large Rush XL maps, it's too frantic. 

14 hours ago, BinkUncia said:

Can I ask a question about if there are any good PvP with AI Portal modes that don't have Mastery disabled, because I'm struggling to get kills in those large Rush XL maps, it's too frantic. 

You can check in the descriptions of every portal server how Mastery/XP works on them.

Okay, just in-case anyone needs help, this is by far the best mode for getting kills  - SMG Rush. Since it's on the EA official portal rotation so mastery still counts against AI bots. You can find this game mode from the portal menu, but you may need to wait for the mode to become available. 

If you play at a quiet time of day the lobby will fill completely with bots and you can get the kills easy.

Edited by BinkUncia