Missing 1 folllower for Full Flock trophy

Bizurke2003

The follower skin that I’m missing looks like a Butterfly. It’s the last follower skin in the general section. Does anyone know where to find it?  I can’t get any more follower skins from the roulette wheel. Also does anyone know what you’re supposed to do with the skull with spider legs. Thanks for any help

Edited by Bizurke2003

Much like you got that spider skull, you can catch the floating red lights around the cult that appear at night. Catch enough (it took at least four or five nights worth) and you'll eventually unlock the butterfly skin.

As for the spider skull, just bury it in an empty burial plot and enjoy the cool thing you get.

Edited by SupergiantStarr

32 minutes ago, Bizurke2003 said:

The follower skin that I’m missing looks like a Butterfly. It’s the last follower skin in the general section. Does anyone know where to find it?  I can’t get anymore follower skins from the roulette wheel during the dlc and post dlc.

If it is the Butterfly follower form, then this can be gained by catching 20 butterflies/fireflies at night. 

Hopefully this works for you!

4 hours ago, SupergiantStarr said:

Much like you got that spider skull, you can catch the floating red lights around the cult that appear at night. Catch enough (it took at least four or five nights worth) and you'll eventually unlock the butterfly skin.

As for the spider skull, just bury it in an empty burial plot and enjoy the cool thing you get.

4 hours ago, suziofstars said:

If it is the Butterfly follower form, then this can be gained by catching 20 butterflies/fireflies at night. 

Hopefully this works for you!

Thanks for the info. I got it.