Junkyard 100% Completion Impossible?

Dexsasaurus

How can you clean the blood in the top right of the map? A guard is standing on top of a crane, close to where you need to clean. 

In every YouTube vid I found, there is a big evidence on top of that same crane, and the guard can be taking out with that. For me, that big evidence never spawns on the crane. They are all on the floor. Can't climb the later with the big evidence, can't throw it up there, and can't throw it at the guard from ground level. 

How the heck is this supposed to be done?! If someone can tell me, that would be great. 

• 3 weeks later...

It was the same way for me. I found it easiest to vacuum the blood closest to the building first in a straight line and then hook right toward the guard. when he is alert just stay under him and wait for him to calm down. Then do it one more time, you can then get the rest of the blood while standing under the guard. Also once you get a good pass you can run back to the car and save at the driver side, that way if you get caught it doesnt set you back too far. Good luck, hope this helps.