Anathema! trophy

MattMattinson

Noticed that the recent players (myself included) aren't getting this to pop, while everyone from three days ago seems to have been fine. Some strange going on, or is there a hidden trick to it? I've followed some walkthrough guides to no avail, though one vid (from a year ago) did mention the trophy was bugged and the developers were going to fix it...

Hey hello, it's the same for me. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game about five times making the right choice but that doesn't change anything. I try to play offline too, but no differences.

However, the word ''Anathema'' is written in the text of the game as well as the name of the priest but the trophy doesn't pop...

I also asked some who had the trophy recently and they told me that they had no problems and no bugs.

I e-mailed the devs a few days ago and they just got back to me. Said the EU version should be fixed but they're having trouble applying the patch to the US version but they're working on it!

EDIT: Dev was a genuinely kind human and fixed it, ASAP. US version should be working fine now.

Edited by Jordan_On_Tinder