Cipher Numbers

Deathy-me

1 hour ago, Suntropology said:

and that's the problem...

I have done all this...

the activity tab means I still miss Part 11 in the Log file Tab...

but I do have all Files...

sorry for misunderstanding, my English is not that well aged as I did... 🤗🤣

but when the list above is a chronological one than I do miss a thing for sure... the video showed the echo ruins only 8 ore something, there are more... maybe I misunderstood a thing, will try again now...

Edit: keke the one I miss is 56... GOD... this one appears after the sixth Housescene... great man...  

🤣🤗

😅 Good luck then to get it. Glad it didn't glitch☺️

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/19/2023 at 11:05 AM, archangeltw_ said:

I have completed all cipher collectibles today. The first 3 biomes took me about 4 hours; the latter 3 took me less than 3 hours. I am glad that we have finally come to a solution that makes Returnal collectibles grind more efficient. Thanks to @Deathy-me for finding out the secret in the activity cards and @Optinooby’s collectible guide.

To players, if you can’t find the proper activity card just go to another activity card called “Activities (view objectives),” you will find all biome surveys there. And it takes 5-8 seconds to register one collectible onto the activity card after picking up a cipher.

PSNP Guide’s Numbers / Numbers on Activity Card

Biome 1

1 / 9

2 / 3

3 / 6

4 / 10

5 / 7

6 / 1

7 / 5

8 / 8

9 / 2

10 / 4

Biome 2

1 / 17

2 / 2

3 / 7

4 / 4

5 / 3

6 / 5

7 / 20

8 / 8

9 / 6

10 / 1

11 / 18

12 / 9

13 / 11

14 / 13

15 / 12

16 / 14

17 / 10

18 / 15

19 / 17

20 / 16

Biome 3

1 / 5

2 / 6

3 / 11

4 / 10

5 / 9

6 / 14

7 / 3

8 / 12

9 / 4

10 / 2

11 / 1

12 / 15

13 / 13

14 / 8

15 / 7

Biome 4

1 / 3

2 / 12

3 / 5

4 / 13

5 / 10

6 / 11

7 / 8

8 / 6

9 / 4

10 / 9

11 / 7

12 / 15

13 / 14

14 / 2

15 / 1

Biome 5

1 / 10

2 / 9

3 / 1

4 / 7

5 / 8

6 / 2

7 / 4

8 / 3

9 / 5

10 / 6

Biome 6

1 / 16

2 / 7

3 / 15

4 / 20

5 / 4

6 / 14

7 / 11

8 / 8

9 / 5

10 / 9

11 / 17

12 / 1

13 / 2

14 / 12

15 / 19

16 / 13

17 / 3

18 / 18

19 / 6

20 / 10

I love you so much for this, THANK YOU!

Gonna start my cleanup soon, this will come in handy

• Like 1

On 11/19/2023 at 10:05 AM, archangeltw_ said:

I have completed all cipher collectibles today. The first 3 biomes took me about 4 hours; the latter 3 took me less than 3 hours. I am glad that we have finally come to a solution that makes Returnal collectibles grind more efficient. Thanks to @Deathy-me for finding out the secret in the activity cards and @Optinooby’s collectible guide.

To players, if you can’t find the proper activity card just go to another activity card called “Activities (view objectives),” you will find all biome surveys there. And it takes 5-8 seconds to register one collectible onto the activity card after picking up a cipher.

PSNP Guide’s Numbers / Numbers on Activity Card

Biome 1

1 / 9

2 / 3

3 / 6

4 / 10

5 / 7

6 / 1

7 / 5

8 / 8

9 / 2

10 / 4

Biome 2

1 / 17

2 / 2

3 / 7

4 / 4

5 / 3

6 / 5

7 / 20

8 / 8

9 / 6

10 / 1

11 / 18

12 / 9

13 / 11

14 / 13

15 / 12

16 / 14

17 / 10

18 / 15

19 / 17

20 / 16

Biome 3

1 / 5

2 / 6

3 / 11

4 / 10

5 / 9

6 / 14

7 / 3

8 / 12

9 / 4

10 / 2

11 / 1

12 / 15

13 / 13

14 / 8

15 / 7

Biome 4

1 / 3

2 / 12

3 / 5

4 / 13

5 / 10

6 / 11

7 / 8

8 / 6

9 / 4

10 / 9

11 / 7

12 / 15

13 / 14

14 / 2

15 / 1

Biome 5

1 / 10

2 / 9

3 / 1

4 / 7

5 / 8

6 / 2

7 / 4

8 / 3

9 / 5

10 / 6

Biome 6

1 / 16

2 / 7

3 / 15

4 / 20

5 / 4

6 / 14

7 / 11

8 / 8

9 / 5

10 / 9

11 / 17

12 / 1

13 / 2

14 / 12

15 / 19

16 / 13

17 / 3

18 / 18

19 / 6

20 / 10

Will make a mental note to try and get this added to the guide this weekend finally. I just get enveloped within other games and forget. Thanks again ;)

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Optinooby said:

Will make a mental note to try and get this added to the guide this weekend finally. I just get enveloped within other games and forget. Thanks again ;)

That would be cool.

I noticed a mistake in the list

Biome 2 lists

19/17

but it's actually

19/19

17 is repeated twice in the list @archangeltw_

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Attenziono said:

That would be cool.

I noticed a mistake in the list

Biome 2 lists

19/17

but it's actually

19/19

17 is repeated twice in the list @archangeltw_

Sorry, you are right. Its a typo.

Biome 2

1/17

19/19

1/17 is the first one when you enter Biome 2, very high up

spacer.png

spacer.png

19/19 is in the 3rd area, right next to a main door, there's always a mini fabricator and an orange barrier nearby. It's easy to be confused with 16/14

spacer.png

spacer.png

Just went back to confirm them :) Thanks for pointing out the typo.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@Deathy-me and @archangeltw_

Hey, thanks for the info, I've added the activity card numbers to the guide and wanted to add you both as credit where I explain how the activity card numbers work and how we locate them. Only it's been a very long time and i'm not quite sure how they work and the original post isn't clear.

Are you able to explain how it works please exactly and I will put that in the intro? If you can, could you also mention if it's possible to view which Ciphers you already have, sorry I have no idea how this works.

If you're not able to provide the info, I will have to start afresh on another account and try to develop an understanding of it myself (would still credit you both), just thought I would ask you first.

Many thanks at least for finding this out and also for providing the numbers ;)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Hey, thanks for the info, I've added the activity card numbers to the guide and wanted to add you both as credit where I explain how the activity card numbers work and how we locate them. Only it's been a very long time and i'm not quite sure how they work and the original post isn't clear.

Are you able to explain how it works please exactly and I will put that in the intro? If you can, could you also mention if it's possible to view which Ciphers you already have, sorry I have no idea how this works.

If you're not able to provide the info, I will have to start afresh on another account and try to develop an understanding of it myself (would still credit you both), just thought I would ask you first.

Many thanks at least for finding this out and also for providing the numbers ;)

When you are in the game, press the PS button, a few activity cards will pop up. There should be one activity card called " [Your current Biome] Survey" like Overgrown Ruins Survey.

spacer.png

Click on the survey activity card, it will show the lists of all collectibles you may collect in the current Biome.

spacer.png

Click "Collect every Xenoglyph Cipher," it will shows all the objectives (collectibles) you have and you have not not yet collected. They are all given a fix number by Housemarque, they are the official number for collectibles.

The collectibles you already had will be moved to bottom listed "Completed."

spacer.png

It can happen sometimes, when you press the PS button, there's no survey activity card. The game can sometimes switch to track your weapon progress. If that happens, just click the activity card called "Activities (View objectives)" as the second activity card in the image below.

spacer.png

In it, you will find all survey activity cards.

spacer.png

Edited by archangeltw_
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, archangeltw_ said:

When you are in the game, press the PS button, a few activity cards will pop up. There should be one activity card called " [Your current Biome] Survey" like Overgrown Ruins Survey.

spacer.png

Click on the survey activity card, it will show the lists of all collectibles you may collect in the current Biome.

spacer.png

Click "Collect every Xenoglyph Cipher," it will shows all the objectives (collectibles) you have and you have not not yet collected. They are all given a fix number by Housemarque, they are the official number for collectibles.

The collectibles you already had will be moved to bottom listed "Completed."

spacer.png

It can happen sometimes, when you press the PS button, there's no survey activity card. The game can sometimes switch to track your weapon progress. If that happens, just click the activity card called "Activities (View objectives)" as the second activity card in the image below.

spacer.png

In it, you will find all survey activity cards.

spacer.png

Many thanks mate, do you mind if i use those images as well?

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Many thanks mate, do you mind if i use those images as well?

Thank you for including it into the guide☺️ and the only thing i'd add is that you have to be in the biome or been there once after starting the game. For me it didn't show biomes even after i clicked on the card when i never ran through them after starting the game (it could've been a me problem or something they already patched but if it happens it's not "broken" or glitched)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@archangeltw_ and @Deathy-me

Thank you again, it's all done now and added to the guide, apologies for the very short delay ;). Not sure if you want to have a check and let me know if I missed anything, I think I got it all! I made a new section about it simply called 'Activity Cards', just took me a moment to familiarize myself with the guide editor as it's been a while.

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 2