PS5 Platinium/Trophy Glitch is Fixed thx to Latest "Virtuoso" DLC/Patch

Im-EBE

The just released DLC/Patch corrected my trophy glitch on PS5 which was the "INFINITE GEMS" trophy.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/14856-aeterna-noctis/34-infinite-gems

Others had the exact same trophy glitched on PS5 Too.

Please Note that I used a cloud backup that I ketp which was set just before obtaining the gem that I was missing in my 108.1% run.
I don't know if the patch would also have autopop the glitched trophy if I had not roll  back to a previous save, but I'm pretty sure it will !

so.. Go rush that platinum ;)

ps: I hope that this DLC updated Noctis's engine to the level of SummuM's one !! Which never crashed !!

Cheers

No one can know as the DLC just got released...

For the crashes issues and save corruption I wrote multiple places the following advices :

- Delete and reinstall the game after ANY crashes ! (yes)

- Always return to the main menu before closing the app (that's a good habit for all unstable games)

- do a manual cloud backup after every session (of course you have to disable cloud-synchronization)

I obviously play and speak for Playstation gamers. I had at least 15 crashes and 2 Save corruption on my playthrough on PS5 !
that is the only so dramatic thing about what is one of my life-long top 20 best ever game... very sad..

As wrote, I hope that the DLC updated Noctis to SummuM's engine ! (Not ONE crashe after 88h !!)

Edited by Im-EBE
  • Like 1