100.000 vs 10 Trophy Tip

People, hello everyone!

I am here cause i didn't saw a tip like the one i done, let's get started...

For this trophy that you have to kill 100.000 opponents , if you have a turbo controller, or know anyone did, ask them xD
Just get in level 15, the first of war related, skip the cutscenes and stuff, and you have there a place where you can farm your kills, right? after kill with White Beard the enemies, you jump into the ice ground, so you jump 2 ice pieces and you have to open some gates, after you open some gates, Mihawk will appear in a certain area, that you already should know, there, get your turbo controller, give it the triangle button, and put Luffy against the corner of the gate ( don't jump to the other side ) , so Luffy will stay there always doing the Gomu Gomu no Whip, and you just have to sit and relax, i got mine this way ;)

Hope you like it, and remember, the first fight against Pacifista, don't count to the trophy, so don't play it like i did for hours -.-'

• Like 1

People, hello everyone!

I am here cause i didn't saw a tip like the one i done, let's get started...

For this trophy that you have to kill 100.000 opponents , if you have a turbo controller, or know anyone did, ask them xD

Just get in level 15, the first of war related, skip the cutscenes and stuff, and you have there a place where you can farm your kills, right? after kill with White Beard the enemies, you jump into the ice ground, so you jump 2 ice pieces and you have to open some gates, after you open some gates, Mihawk will appear in a certain area, that you already should know, there, get your turbo controller, give it the triangle button, and put Luffy against the corner of the gate ( don't jump to the other side ) , so Luffy will stay there always doing the Gomu Gomu no Whip, and you just have to sit and relax, i got mine this way ;)

Hope you like it, and remember, the first fight against Pacifista, don't count to the trophy, so don't play it like i did for hours -.-'

Get the ace dlc

• 3 months later...

I know it's an old topic but I got some questions:

1) Does the 100k trophy popup right after you get the last kill or you have to finish the stage for it to count?

2) Does a timeout invalidate all the kills you got on the stage?

3) Where is the DLC? I can't find them in the PS3 store, only PW2 and Red.

4) If someone still remembers, how much were they?

• Like 1

I know it's an old topic but I got some questions:

1) Does the 100k trophy popup right after you get the last kill or you have to finish the stage for it to count?

2) Does a timeout invalidate all the kills you got on the stage?

3) Where is the DLC? I can't find them in the PS3 store, only PW2 and Red.

4) If someone still remembers, how much were they?

I've recently platinumed this game, so I got some of your info!

1) The trophy pops as soon as you get your 100,000th recorded KO (with the usual delay of course). You are not required to complete that stage though if you don't want to. The trophy will have already popped, so it's entirely up to you.

2) You'll be required to finish the episodes to record your total number of kills (and have it saved). Timing out won't record it (as far as I can say, I didn't want to attempt this personally), as you failed the mission.

3) No idea, I asked myself the same questions. In turn, I farmed this in Episode 15 on Mihawk's little island. I was getting around 8000 KO's a run, and I was continuing on with the episode when there was about 10-15 minutes left.

4) I actually can't answer this coz I could never find them myself.