Level 30 for Item Trading - How long it takes with the season pass! (see last post)

Cashaddi

I'm only level 8 and I was wondering how long it will take to reach level 30. I want to reach it very soon in order to trade obviously... Should I just bite the bullet and get the rocket pass? Maybe even the premium bundle with 12 tiers already unlocked?

Or is it totally doable with only the free pass?

Edited by Cashaddi

1 hour ago, Cashaddi said:

I'm only level 8 and I was wondering how long it will take to reach level 30. I want to reach it very soon in order to trade obviously... Should I just bite the bullet and get the rocket pass? Maybe even the premium bundle with 12 tiers already unlocked?

Or is it totally doable with only the free pass?

I reached level 30 around 7 hours of played time. Playing informal matches 3vs3 and 4vs4 almost all that time. Now I’m starting to compete in qualifiers. Right now I’m level 40 with exactly 20 hours, 31 minutes, 28 seconds. You can check the time played in Profile—>Race—>Stats—>Time played.

I haven't bought the Rocket Pass. The only thing I spent real money on was buying 1 100 credits —10 bucks— to get the Ultralex: Radiant wheels painted grey —Budding Artist— and certified with winner —Certifiable—. Two birds with one stone! Even three birds if you count that now I have enable the item trade between players.

In short: you don’t need to buy the Rocket Pass. Save your money. In addition, there’s only one month left until the end of season 12; wait for season 13 if you want to put hours into the game and take advantage of every penny invested.

Have fun! 😉

• Like 3

PSA for anyone wondering the same thing as me:

I'm level 37 now. From level 20 onwards it takes 20.000 XP per level up. I budged and bought the regular season pass, that gives you a 50% exp boost and access to new challenges which are quicker and grant you EXP and level ups I believe. The free challenges do the same btw but they take more time. I would suggest saving level up bonuses until after you have reached level 20 so as not to waste EXP. 

Also be sure to complete all "new driver challenges". Stuff like playing the tutorial and completing some matches online. Once they are done you get a new set of challenges that offer EXP. Just FYI. 

Playtime: 8h 14 min

Matches played: 79

Win % 50.6

1.8 goals on average

I feel kinds dirty now lol but I'm glad I'm at the point where I can finally trade...

Edited by Cashaddi