Impossible to join a server

trophynerd122

Hello,

I hope this does not violate any rules of PSNP, since I have posted a similar thread into the EU forum, however I am despereately looking for a solution to this issue of mine (and many others @Babble90 @Master_Mayhem_ @AlbirdVampPrince), thus I hope to reach as many people as possible.

None of us can join ANY server on this ***** game. It is the same message over and over again --> "Connection timed out".

What I have tried:

- Switching regions

-Logging into 2 different consoles in the same household

-Logging into 2 different consoles in two different households, which makes it 3 in total.

-Tried it with Wi-Fi as well as Wired Lan

-Reset "online progress" multiple times within the game itself

-Deleted my save file numerous times

-Reinstalled the game numerous times

-Used smartphone as a hot spot

-Changed my PSN ID to something similar what my alt acc. is named (my alt can join servers without any issues!)

--> Initially I thought there must be some kind of filter active, that doesn´t allow me to enter the servers, however friends of mine have "_" and "-" within their name and they can join no problem.

-Tried to stream the game, which reduced the ping down to 1 for Frankfurt Germany servers, but still no success.

Fun fact: When you want to host a server in the online server tab and click R3 for the "map overview" and press launch after that, it launches you into offline mode, even though you created this server in the online tab -.- .

So: Does anyone have an idea? It clearly cannot be a connection thing... any help is appreciated.

Thank you in advance

• Like 3

• 3 months later...