Abandon all passengers trophy

Hey!

It seems like there's a lot of conflicting info on the Internet from different creators (powerpyx, YouTube videos, etc...) for this trophy. I followed this video and the trophy didn't pop:

It seems like the passenger 3 and 4 did die in the video and powerpyx guide is in text and really confusing in my opinion.

Anybody knows exactly how to unlock the trophy? I don't want to play the game 4 or 5 times for this trophy :)

Thanks!

• Like 1

for passenger 3 you have to get out there in the first round, and don't shoot anything cept your symbols for the gate to open.

for passenger 4  the first 2 stations shoot the boxes as you try to rescue him, but dont hit the thrid. then quickly get out there.

this worked for me like a charm

Edited by Wolfs-Dragoner
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Royalcommand said:

Yeah video is misleading, you really have to speedrun that section for passenger 3 for him to survive and then abandon. Once he falls in the pit, it's considered killing him instead. 

Speedrun, meaning on your first loop? Because I completed the puzzle on my first loop and the passenger did fall and I don't think there's a way to completed it without completing the first loop. Also, there's no checkup or visual aid to see which one you save/abandon/kill, right? 

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah, first loop to complete it so passenger shouldn't fall down or it's considered killing him, maybe I'm wrong though, but I remember having to make sure he stays up there in the crane when I left. Yeah, no visual checkup to see what you did unfortunately. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I didn’t see it just written out anywhere on the Internet, and all the videos in all the guides I checked are wrong, so here it is… the correct fuse order to abandon that 4th passenger in level 9:

Middle fuse (1st green) > Left (1st gate)

Left fuse (2nd green) > Right (2nd gate)

Left (3rd gate) > Left (4th gate) > Middle (last gate) 

• Like 1