[FIXED] Trophy Bug & Trophy Tracking Issues

[FIXED] - The bugs have been patched!

A heads up for anyone playing this, the Mechanical Mind trophy glitched (in a somewhat positive way), and the Pharmacist trophy is bugged as the tracking for both trophies are tracking the wrong item. 

Mechanical Mind - This trophy is currently tracking the Tokyo Vials, and this trophy does unlock when you've collected 10 of them. This trophy is supposed to be tracking the radios you fix in the game. 

Pharmacist - This trophy is supposed to track the Tokyo Vials, there are 19 of them in the game. Currently, the tracking for this trophy is for the radios. As there are only 10 radios in the game, this trophy is unattainable until the tracking is fixed. 

Any other issues with the trophies will be added here, or if any updates fix things, then updates will be provided, but this is currently the only issues I've encountered. 

Update: I have collected all 19 Tokyo Vials and fixed all 10 radios now. The Pharmacist trophy does not unlock at all. Hopefully this will be patched soon. 

For additional context, I am playing on version 1.001.000 on PS5. 

Edited by Maxine
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, RNumbers said:

Oof, that's a bummer. Thanks for reporting and potentially saving others the headache.

No worries! Glad to be of assistance. I had planned to do an all-in-one collectibles guide including the radios, but I’ll postpone that one until the issues are fixed. Hopefully it should be fixed soon. 

• Like 1

On 11/6/2023 at 8:08 PM, Maxine said:

A heads up for anyone playing this, the Mechanical Mind trophy glitched (in a somewhat positive way), and the Pharmacist trophy is bugged as the tracking for both trophies are tracking the wrong item. 

Mechanical Mind - This trophy is currently tracking the Tokyo Vials, and this trophy does unlock when you've collected 10 of them. This trophy is supposed to be tracking the radios you fix in the game. 

Pharmacist - This trophy is supposed to track the Tokyo Vials, there are 19 of them in the game. Currently, the tracking for this trophy is for the radios. As there are only 10 radios in the game, this trophy is unattainable until the tracking is fixed. 

Any other issues with the trophies will be added here, or if any updates fix things, then updates will be provided, but this is currently the only issues I've encountered. 

Update: I have collected all 19 Tokyo Vials and fixed all 10 radios now. The Pharmacist trophy does not unlock at all. Hopefully this will be patched soon. 

hey man i MIGHT gonna get a vr 2 next month and as a die hard peaky blinders fan this game is pretty high on my wishlist. Trophies beside... is this game any good? Can you recommend it? thx in advance

On 11/6/2023 at 9:08 PM, Maxine said:

Update: There was a 1.002.000 patch but I wasn’t able to test if this changes anything in regards to the bugs. There might be other patches in the future but as far I am aware, this is the latest version. 

• 2 months later...
On 11/8/2023 at 9:24 PM, SpangeBaaB_ said:

Hey, I'm having a hard time finding the lockbox for "open lockbox in the hideout" objective. this mission is directly after defending lily's business. (Postgame) 

It says it's in pennyfields but I've searched everywhere and can't find it. 

Can someone help?

For me the objective to find a lockbox in Penny fields is the next step after defending the Garrison. How'd you get to defending Lillys business? There is a lockbox in the pawn shop, the key is in the wall downstairs below the dartboard, but that's a "story lockbox" and not a red one.

I swear, this game is a broken, buggy mess. Nothing works as intended.

EDIT: Nvm, just got the plat. In the unlikely case you didn't find the lockbox yet: The one you are asking about is in the pawn shop to the immediate left on the table after entering.

Edited by VeganVermithor
New info.

• 2 months later...

Anyone know of a fix for defending lilys business? I can start the mission, answer the phone and then all the enemies spawn and just walk through the walls, making the objective impossible, tried new save, tried deleting game and reinstalling.

No luck