is terminal error trophy on nightmare glitched?

melodicmizery

this is the second time ive completed it. once online and once as campaign. im playing easy mode, nightmare enemies. this takes forever and the regular trophy popped the first online match but the nightmare trophy continues to not pop. this level is really hard to do, doing osme sections over and over and over. some parts are just luck. i dont understand why this isnt popping. or is there some sort of workaround or what. i really dont want to do this a 3rd time on nightmare

On 11/8/2023 at 3:07 PM, Evilzone-DE said:

Hey,
Do you talking about the "None more hard" Trophy?
For this one you have to complete the main campaign missions (1-9) on nightmare and not the Terminal Error DLC Mission. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™‚

thanks man, yah it clicked in my head yesterday i was reading it wrong after i did that stupid terminal mission multiple times. ugh. got every level done now but stuck at the second to last checkpoint trying to hit them 9 turrets. its ridiculous there is no medic packs and you just get swarmedย 

edit: ok done with it all it popped. i dunno where my brain was. getting old sucks. i couldnt get past the 9 turrets so i replayed it online and some guy joined me who only plays that game and helped me clear it first run

Edited by melodicmizery
  • Like 1