NOT an autopop question!

Shipwreck24273

Maybe this question has already been asked/answered in another thread so apologies if that’s the case, but…

I’m playing PS5 version now and considering doing the PS4 version (on PS5) next. If I transfer my completed game saves over, will NG+ be unlocked from the beginning?  I’m hoping to shave the number of playthroughs down to 3 rather than 5-6.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/8/2023 at 1:08 AM, Shipwreck24273 said:

Maybe this question has already been asked/answered in another thread so apologies if that’s the case, but…

I’m playing PS5 version now and considering doing the PS4 version (on PS5) next. If I transfer my completed game saves over, will NG+ be unlocked from the beginning?  I’m hoping to shave the number of playthroughs down to 3 rather than 5-6.

Now that you've platted the PS5 version, how did it work?

As expected. I made manual saves after the final boss for my Max Sec, HC NG+, and Contagion mode play throughs so when I fired up the PS4 version they were all there, but labeled as ‘cloud saves’. So I loaded into each one, ran to the escape pod and popped all of those trophies with zero effort. And thank god too, there was no f*cking way I was going to do Contagion again!