Fully Loaded Not Popping

Alter-Ego1995

9 minutes ago, Alter-Ego1995 said:

I had everything fully upgraded when I got to the trial of archimedes but the trophy didn't pop when I picked up the eyes of truth. Is this a glitch or does it pop later?

If you've upgraded everything (Oath Stone, Amulet, Blades of Chaos, and all four elemental attacks) then the trophy should unlock when you pick up the Eyes of Truth, and use it for the first time in Chapter 28, along with :silver: Blind Justice.

I've never encountered this on my playthrough, but if you've encountered a weird glitch that didn't unlock this trophy despite upgrading everything and picking up the Eyes of Truth, maybe try to restart the checkpoint or chapter select from Chapter 27 or 28 to see whether these fix the issue or not.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

If you've upgraded everything (Oath Stone, Amulet, Blades of Chaos, and all four elemental attacks) then the trophy should unlock when you pick up the Eyes of Truth, and use it for the first time in Chapter 28, along with :silver: Blind Justice.

I've never encountered this on my playthrough, but if you've encountered a weird glitch that didn't unlock this trophy despite upgrading everything and picking up the Eyes of Truth, maybe try to restart the checkpoint or chapter select from Chapter 27 or 28 to see whether these fix the issue or not.

Thanks for the help! Turns out the trophy actually did pop but it didnt show me it until I closed down the game completely and checked my trophy list again.

• Like 1