Good platinum trophy hunting idea for Youtube?

CJ_Legend___

Hi,

There are currently 8000+ games on the PS store.

I am thinking for a new Youtube series of using a random number generator to give me a number from 1 to 8000. Whatever game that number corresponds to in the PS store I am going to get and attempt to platinum and filming and streaming all the possible laughs and struggles along the way.

Who would be interested in watching something like this?

Thanks!

I don’t hate the idea. I’d be more interested in a “review” style format (you can still tie trophies into that). You can end up wasting a ton of time on a 2000 hour game, or a 30 second cheap plat. It would be cool to see on Tik-Tok as a short form video.

What are you using to “list” the games? Is there a way you can find a 1-8000+ game list?

I like the idea of going back to older games that are forgotten about, but it worries me that there’s a lot of “shovelware” on the store.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, grigsby81 said:

I don’t hate the idea. I’d be more interested in a “review” style format (you can still tie trophies into that). You can end up wasting a ton of time on a 2000 hour game, or a 30 second cheap plat. It would be cool to see on Tik-Tok as a short form video.

What are you using to “list” the games? Is there a way you can find a 1-8000+ game list?

I like the idea of going back to older games that are forgotten about, but it worries me that there’s a lot of “shovelware” on the store.

Thanks man. A review of the game could definitely be included.

As a list it would be A-Z. I think from memory there are maybe like 12 games showing per page of the store (using the app) so you could work out the page number the random number would be on using that. Would involve a bit of math but ive tested it and it seems to be fine.

I am hoping the mystery of what game it could be each time would keep people interested as it could be a great old game, a brand new game or a cool indie game no ones heard of.

I am thinking of running this series alongside me playing new releases too as a way of keeping interested if a shovelware game does come up.