PSA Get the "Stocked" trophy (150 items) before trading shuts down! Trade 24 items back and forth -> Easy!

Cashaddi

I just traded 24 pieces of monetized gambling junk (sorry can't help it xD) with another player back and forth and "Stocked" popped for both of us. Not sure if this is common knowledge, but I'm not sure this is on everyone's radar who's looking to get the trading trophy before trading gets disabled.

Maybe they'll adjust the Swap Meet trophy, but I doubt they'll adjust "Stocked", so get it while you still can and ave yourself a ridiculous grind.

(Note: I already got it.)

Edited by Cashaddi
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

It's not missable so don't worry if you're reading this. I got it in one or two months of just playing normally. I know trophy hunters are alergic to earning trophies correctly lol, but this is not the end of the world, the game is amazing and the hours fly when you're playing.

• 2 weeks later...

No idea. Maybe play for a bit more and collect more items? When I did it ai already had gotten some items and the other guy who helped me out a truckload of stuff... Maybe there's some kind of counter keeping track in the background and you need some amount of variation..?

4 minutes ago, Cashaddi said:

No idea. Maybe play for a bit more and collect more items? When I did it ai already had gotten some items and the other guy who helped me out a truckload of stuff... Maybe there's some kind of counter keeping track in the background and you need some amount of variation..?

Yeah maybe something like that