Questions about the trophy Invaluable Friends

Vilink

Hello,

I'm posting this because I have a big question about getting this trophy.
Are there any tricks other than chance to get this trophy?
I tried to fall with my teammate as a rider but without success. 
Between the players who leave because they're not bad guys and the differences in levels, is there anything you can do to make it easier to get this trophy? 

Thank you in advance for your reply. 

I'm sorry to say but unless you are in a group with the other 6 survivors then you will just need to be extremely lucky on a few things.

1. Nobody gets unlucky enough to encounter the raider in the early game, since its early game no one will be able to help and the raider might camp to get easier evolution points so they can evolve to their next stage.

2.If the raider kills someone sometimes they will camp the body to lure other survivors which would basically void this trophy since the raider wouldn't allow you to revive your teammates.

3. People leaving at the start of the game or rushing the raider with 0 dragon charge are normally doing it on purpose because they don't want to play as a team but probably to grind out the 50 raider match trophy easier. So you'll need to give up if someone just disconnects at the start of the match.

4. Sometimes you can get lucky and come across someone inexperienced with playing a raider, this can make the game easier especially if the survivors know what to do and rush keys and get the super time machine to spawn when the raider is still at lvl 1 (Nearly impossible for vegeta and freiza and impossible for cell since he auto evolves at lvl 1).

5. If a survivor is downed during the super time machine phase but it activates before their death counter hits 0 then they still count as being alive (sometimes you need to focus on the machine instead of wasting time on a revive if the machine is really close and you think you can get it before they die)

Tldr: It'll 100% be easier if you can communicate with your team but even if you can't you just gotta be lucky in terms of teammates, raider getting unlucky and the survivors getting lucky in searching item boxes and getting what they need throughout the game.

Good luck with the trophy It took me a while getting this myself (feels like 70-80% of matches i played ended up raider wins so Its rare but its possible should the opportunity present itself).

I self boosted it, but it takes forever to match with yourself because i think they tuned matchmaking to avoid same isp's in the same game. I attempt to matchmake for hours and maybe get matched one or two games per day. but yeah, have the second account be a raider and throw the game.

Edited by VanDeaM