Corrupted save when converting save from PS4 to PS5

On 3/30/2024 at 11:59 AM, Piro said:

Just tested this myself after hearing the supposedly good news and it is actually true! Ver 1.22 and the files are not corrupted anymore, loaded up my premium adventure save file and all trophies were able to autopop. Thanks to @Bloodbitter for spreading the word, EU folks no longer need to worry anymore.

spacer.png

Cool.....

So I just wasted 11 hours of my life getting the platinum again the hard way for ps5 instead of being patient for 6 days and autopopping it. Even wrote a ticket to Sega and everything.

That's what I get for being so impatient I guess and not believing in RGG

Edited by NeroD_175

I can confirm as well. Updated ps5 version and saves are not corrupted any more. Platinum autopoped without issues. The patch was for ps5 version. No need to boot ps4 version and create new save. 

On 3/22/2024 at 12:14 AM, NeroD_175 said:

Are you guys seriously buying a physical copy of LAD Gaiden after buying a digital one just for a second platinum trophy and now suggesting me to do the same?

I for one was not suggesting that you do anything, just stating how it was possible to autopop trophies on an EU account. I purchased a physical copy because I have collected the whole series and wanted to have this one too. I did autopop the trophies but still played the game again as I enjoy them, I could just ignore any trophy requirements. I see now that the corrupted save issue has been patched now anyway, I didn't expect that to happen. There has been a few other games in the past with the same issue and I believe it has something to do with a peculiarity in the way some games are labelled by Sony EU, in that they have a different number associated with them and so get seen as an entirely different game. It doesn't seem to happen in American or Asian regions. 

Edited by Bigfoot141967
Spelling mistake

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/29/2024 at 11:33 PM, Bloodbitter said:

New patch on ps5 version of the game,corrupted data has been fixed,i upload my save file from ps4 to ps5 and its working finally,lets autopop begin!

Thanks for the warning my guy!