In terms of Reunited with Fidolina

So, I know it scales with players, how much? Because I couldn’t really get past 52 solo because I just can’t stand the mode and it’s so different to regular zombies

playing 4 players it was so close to failure on the last 8 or so levels, we all had around 1-2 lives left and 0 assists

how would it be for 2 players? Would they only slightly be stronger than solo or are the gaps pretty big?

(i fucking hate this dumb mode)

On 11/13/2023 at 12:42 AM, SaySykesRN said:

So, I know it scales with players, how much? Because I couldn’t really get past 52 solo because I just can’t stand the mode and it’s so different to regular zombies

playing 4 players it was so close to failure on the last 8 or so levels, we all had around 1-2 lives left and 0 assists

how would it be for 2 players? Would they only slightly be stronger than solo or are the gaps pretty big?

(i fucking hate this dumb mode)

Is it the part with the bloody female enemies in the slums/jungle? If yes this was the hardest part for me imo. I did it yesterday and this was the only part which gave me trouble.

Are you playing in first person mode? If no, do it. It's easier in this mode and try to run in circles and don't be afraid to use your nukes and the lightning ability and make sure to pick up the red stone in the room of fate. It's mandatory.

Don't know if it's easier or harder with more palyers tho. I did the ps4 version years ago on release with leaving and rejoining the match but I believe they fixed it.

Edited by ShadyWARcotix

• 1 month later...