Excel File of 100% Checklist Thanks to Alifer

nervouschain

5 hours ago, thabg23 said:

Thanks! My question is, how are people obtaining so many Umbral Scouring items to get all of the boss materials in a playthrough?

We seen some regions (Australia) are giving 150 currency instead of 3. But i've also seen certain users doing multiplayer non-stop. I got raided by the same person 7-9 times in just a couple hours last night.

On 11/15/2023 at 5:44 PM, Ryudoz said:

We seen some regions (Australia) are giving 150 currency instead of 3. But i've also seen certain users doing multiplayer non-stop. I got raided by the same person 7-9 times in just a couple hours last night.

Thanks.  But I just got the ammunition trophy, and I have not picked up all of the boss remembrance items that I have to trade Umbral Scourings for.  So I guess those aren't required after all for the trophies 🤷‍♂️😀

Edit:  Never mind.  Looks like we do need all of the boss ones after all.  I only got the all ammo trophy, I didn't get the all throwables one yet..

Edited by thabg23

On 11/16/2023 at 4:34 AM, thabg23 said:

Thanks! My question is, how are people obtaining so many Umbral Scouring items to get all of the boss materials in a playthrough?

Man, I haven't had to be this organized since FF13 😮‍💨

You can actually buy them  using the eyes that you get from killing enemies, when you approach the red lamp, you exchange them and after patch they added option to buy umbral scouring.