Devil Horns glitch question

garl1c_bread69

I just successfully used the glitch to get the Devil Horns on my Pure Survival playthough, and am soon going to do the same on Hardcore (and back up the save). I just redownloaded the patch to see if the weapon was still there, and it was, but I was wondering if it would still be there if I downloaded the Awakened DLC now?

18 minutes ago, garl1c_bread69 said:

I just successfully used the glitch to get the Devil Horns on my Pure Survival playthough, and am soon going to do the same on Hardcore (and back up the save). I just redownloaded the patch to see if the weapon was still there, and it was, but I was wondering if it would still be there if I downloaded the Awakened DLC now?

As long as you have the Devil Horns on your character in both playthroughs (obtained once you arrive at the first weapon bench), they should still be there once you download the DLC and install. Since you’ve already completed the steps to unlock the horns before installing the DLC, just equip them on your Pure Survival and Hardcore saves and you should be good to go.

33 minutes ago, HoorayForTyler said:

As long as you have the Devil Horns on your character in both playthroughs (obtained once you arrive at the first weapon bench), they should still be there once you download the DLC and install. Since you’ve already completed the steps to unlock the horns before installing the DLC, just equip them on your Pure Survival and Hardcore saves and you should be good to go.

Thank you so much! I wanted to pop the plat with the 100%, but wasn't sure if I could, so I really appreciate it.

• Like 1