Some questions regarding some trophy and daily reset.

ValtermcPires

Hi guys, 

First of all, when is the daily reset for the game? 

About the Miner Trophy (Claim the reward for the "Mine 1,800 times" task), every time i break a black rock (ether has gems or not) does it count? And for the Generous trophy, does it have to be favorite gifts or gifts in general, like spam a bunch of flowers to villagers. 

Thank you guys 

Hi there, 

I am also trying to figure the same out for the ‘miner’ trophy, from what I’ve seen I think it only counts when you mine a gem from the black rocks but I’m not 100% sure.

As for the ‘Generous’ trophy what I did was buy wheat seeds for 1 star coin I needed over 300 left for the trophy and kept giving the same person the gift over and over. It does take a while and my game did crash once whilst doing it so after every stack of 50 I backed out, saved and went to do it again. Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, a bit late on this and not sure if it's already been figured out yet but I thought I could share anyway. 

The daily reset for most of this game is 5am local time. However, some items in game do reset at a different time than this. If you're curious, I found a recent page that goes into more detail that you can check out here:

https://www.thegamer.com/disney-dreamlight-valley-daily-reset-respawn-times-schedule-guide/

For the mining trophy, when you break the black rocks - only the gems will count. Stone, coal, iron ore do not count towards this total. 

Any other questions, I'd be glad to help out.

Edited by Despair-Queen

On 11/29/2023 at 2:30 AM, Despair-Queen said:

Hello, a bit late on this and not sure if it's already been figured out yet but I thought I could share anyway. 

The daily reset for most of this game is 5am local time. However, some items in game do reset at a different time than this. If you're curious, I found a recent page that goes into more detail that you can check out here:

https://www.thegamer.com/disney-dreamlight-valley-daily-reset-respawn-times-schedule-guide/

For the mining trophy, when you break the black rocks - only the gems will count. Stone, coal, iron ore do not count towards this total. 

Any other questions, I'd be glad to help out.

Yes, this is true. For instance, animals reset at midnight - you will need to feed animals as part of 'Duty Bound' and once you've fed them all for the day any further feeding won't count until reset, potentially softlocking you from daily duties until the reset.  They may have changed this now (doubtful) but at the time I got this trophy that was the case.

As for mining, as you've mentioned, only gems count. Best place to do this is in the mines in Sunlight Plateau as you are a guaranteed a gem every time.

• Like 1