wise guy/under arrest not working

melodicmizery

im following this guide  here,  and it says in this chapter i have to turn off the camera. although when i go in that room there is no option to turn it off, the only option i have is to talk to the chief and go back to my office where i need drugs and then the chapter ends. every other walkthrough ive looked at for this trophy and level is different then mine. it shows people going to their desk and using the vr and other stuff. i have none of those options

ok i found a solution from 13 yrs ago and it worked. 

k, to get the 'Wise Guy' Trophy first you must unlock the chapter "Under Arrest" this is done by having Ethan arrested in the chapter "Fugitive"; after the interrogation ( when Blake starts physically abusing Ethan), leave the room and enter Jayden's office (you will now have a choice to indulge in Tripo or not - the outcome does not matter to unlock this trophy, the chapter will then switch to "Jayden Blues". Note that you are not required to perfectly input the keys to play the piano without making a mistake. After the piano scene,u are in the ARI database , analyze all of the new 'Clues' (video of the street in which a Chevrolet is seen passing, the analysis of the Chevrolet itself, and a profile on Jackson Nevill or 'Mad Jack). When Jayden has finished the analysis of all the new clues, the chapter will end and you will be back in Jayden's office. NOW, go to the surveillance room which is located behind the interrogation room, switch off the camera, then go into the interrogation room and tell the officer to leave and help Ethan up. After that is done go back into the surveillance room and head to the desk and input command (to talk over intercom), Jayden will tell the officer to leave in which he will stupidly reveal that the keys are on his desk. Grab the coat and head out of the surveillance room. Now to get the key. Notice where Blake is sitting (in front of Perry's office), from where he is looking there there is an empty desk directly to his diagonal right. Go there and get the Key. After you have both the Key and Coat head back to interrogation room. Unlock Ethan's Cuffs then Put on the coat for him. The chapter should now End and VOILA!!! You should unlock the 'Wise Guy' trophy