What ever the outcome is … trophy

N4you87

4 hours ago, AbandonedLucifer said:

Is the platinum difficult? I'm hesitant to start a game because there's no solid guide for this game 

No difficulty trophies so you can play on the easiest difficulty like I did. Game is easy for the most part, just keep your gear up to date and go leveling from time to time, especially in the second half of the game. The post game bosses are BS though and melt your party even with the best gear and even on the easiest difficulty. That said, you can just use the "blood armor strat". By wearing that armor you dont take damage but lose HP over time, not all chars can wear it though. My party against those superbosses was: claude, ernest, chisato, opera. They all are wearing blood armor. Now just take control of opera and heal the party every time the HP gets too low ( use item to refill your MP if necessary) while the other party members deal damage.

AFAIK the only missable trophies are those related to the recruitable characters. You can only recruit up to 8 chars per run, just recruit all 13 characters over your two playthroughs and you are fine. Rena and claude are default party members, the rest is optional.  Leon ( claude route only) and dias ( rena route only) are special cases, you also cant recruit both precis and bowman at the same time, just like ashton and opera/ernest.

I recruited the follwing members throughout my two playthroughs:

Claude route:  claude, rena, celine, opera, ernest, precis, leon, chisato

Rena route: claude, rena, celine, ashton, welch,  bowman, dias, noel

Edited by GoDBoss173