Classic photographer / Annihilation

Rejim

So I'm quite annoyed that neither of those are popping up even though I'm clearly doing what is asked.

I've been to all locations and entered photomode, even took a screenshot on each. And as far as the other is concerned, did lap every one (with flag rules - had no penalty), even pitted and finished the race just in case, and nothing. Kinda hits my nerves to be wasting half an hour every time for this just for it to not pop... what is the special condition for each to be able to get them? I'm out of theories...

Just got this today. Mine popped no problem. Start a grand prix with all 4 of the mentioned tracks, start the race, pause and flashback, press options then take a screenshot and it worked fine. It's the 2nd time I've done this trophy and both times worked fine.

I'm not trying to insult your intelligence at all, but you've definitely chosen the correct 4 tracks? 

24 minutes ago, Rejim said:

So I'm quite annoyed that neither of those are popping up even though I'm clearly doing what is asked.

I've been to all locations and entered photomode, even took a screenshot on each. And as far as the other is concerned, did lap every one (with flag rules - had no penalty), even pitted and finished the race just in case, and nothing. Kinda hits my nerves to be wasting half an hour every time for this just for it to not pop... what is the special condition for each to be able to get them? I'm out of theories...

For the photo mode trophy, I remember having trouble as well, some of the locations didn't count and I had to revisit them. Just make sure the autosave is triggered when you exit the mode and you should be fine.

12 minutes ago, shary96 said:

For the photo mode trophy, I remember having trouble as well, some of the locations didn't count and I had to revisit them. Just make sure the autosave is triggered when you exit the mode and you should be fine.

Hmm, I'll check the autosave thing but it'd be weird that it would only trigger at times, although wouldn't surprise me that something malfunctions 

23 minutes ago, ZedsDeadStevo said:

Just got this today. Mine popped no problem. Start a grand prix with all 4 of the mentioned tracks, start the race, pause and flashback, press options then take a screenshot and it worked fine. It's the 2nd time I've done this trophy and both times worked fine.

I'm not trying to insult your intelligence at all, but you've definitely chosen the correct 4 tracks? 

I know what you are trying to say but difficult to not be insulted hahaha 😅. I even just selected those 4 and circle through. Anyways, thanks for the input, will just have to keep at it. Of the two, it's the lesser annoying, but still.

Update -

• Classic photographer: it popped while going for the time trial trophies at the Monaco track (which I've had done before) so probably an issue with keeping track.

• Annihilation: decided to try again - Austria 50% - formation lap off - pit stop off - rules on: corner cutting only - and it popped when I passed the 2nd one, so possibly another issue keeping track of it. I did take my time before overtaking just in case, for the game to understand I'm lapping him 😅

Well I'm glad they didn't give me more hassle than that.

• 3 months later...

After several attempts I discovered a method that works, I put trajectory mode with long road distance, once I reached the queue before starting to turn I waited for the flag to go up 

Just now, pinturasmartinez said:

Después de varios intentos descubrí un método que funciona, puse modo trayectoria con larga distancia del camino, una vez que llegué a la cola antes de comenzar a girar esperé a que subiera la bandera. 

The blue flag on all the cars lapped and so when I overtook the second one they gave me the trophy without any problem