Did You Think I'd Let You Get Away?

Mario0363

is a lot of luck, what you can do is kill someone at the edge of the map, and wait a little, then unleash the attack wehre you downed that warrior, and pray that you kill 2 of them that are trying to revive him. 

is luck, but your best bet is do what i explain. and never do the attack in places wehre they already put the key, you will likely no kill anyone.

Try to destroy 3 areas. All next to each other. Its hard to destroy a time machine with the blue beacons because theyre all spread out so far and they escape before you can get there. Destroying the areas next to each other gives them less wiggle room to spread out. I got it about 20 min ago. I killed all but one and then almost killed him but let him live and get to the blue beacon. He knew i was going to kill him either way so he figured mine as well try to get the machine and soon as he did i blew it up. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/17/2023 at 11:28 AM, Profilia said:

The easiest way is to wait for at least two people to use an escape time machine and then destroy the area they were in. For some reason, the game still thinks the survivors are there and gives you the trophy.

Do you know if this still works now?

19 hours ago, THJamie said:

Do you know if this still works now?

It does indeed work. I recently gotten the trophy recently through this method. Attempting to do this legitimate with the current player base is essentially nigh impossible. As any semi-competent player will never get hit by the attack, due to the slow start up, warning given to the person in the area and all the tools given to them avoid it. 

Here's a video demonstrating me getting the trophy through this little exploit (skip to 3:10) to see the moment in display. You can see that I got the trophy in spite of me not downing any survivors at the end. So it is true that the game still registers players being in that area; after using the emergency time machine. Now to give a bit of advice to help anyone out with this nuisance of a trophy. The emergency time machine appears when either the Raider has killed 4/7 of the Survivors or when the Super Time Machine is destroyed by the Raider. You want to do the latter method because it increases your odds of getting 2 survivors or more in a single time machine beacon, due to there being more players. Since, if you do it through the first aforementioned way, it be more difficult because three time machine (blue light) beacons appear and trying to find and hope 2 players use one in the same area is more out of your control and random. 

You want to leave as many players alive as you can because the more the merrier (I left 5 alive). As previously mentioned, due to it increasing your chances of getting 2 or more survivors with a single attack in one area. It be less of a goose chase. Pick any character with an ability to track survivors, preferably a scouter (every character has a tracking skill if I'm correct with the exception of Broly). I used the Ginyu Force as my raider because of their potent tracking skills with the scouter and how powerful they're, with them arguably being the strongest raider in the game. You also get a guaranteed level 4 with them because you can increase your evolution level through the normal means or by dying with any of them. Which will move you to the next level and let you use an area of effect attack. Once you have destroyed the super time machine. try to scout the area with your tracking skill to the best of your ability (as I do in the end) and look for any group of survivors heading to the same one. Next, wait for them to summon the machine and then proceed to destroy the area. Hope this helps you and anyone else! 

4 hours ago, LORD_HOV1211 said:

It does indeed work. I recently gotten the trophy recently through this method. Attempting to do this legitimate with the current player base is essentially nigh impossible. As any semi-competent player will never get hit by the attack, due to the slow start up, warning given to the person in the area and all the tools given to them avoid it. 

Here's a video demonstrating me getting the trophy through this little exploit (skip to 3:10) to see the moment in display. You can see that I got the trophy in spite of me not downing any survivors at the end. So it is true that the game still registers players being in that area; after using the emergency time machine. Now to give a bit of advice to help anyone out with this nuisance of a trophy. The emergency time machine appears when either the Raider has killed 4/7 of the Survivors or when the Super Time Machine is destroyed by the Raider. You want to do the latter method because it increases your odds of getting 2 survivors or more in a single time machine beacon, due to there being more players. Since, if you do it through the first aforementioned way, it be more difficult because three time machine (blue light) beacons appear and trying to find and hope 2 players use one in the same area is more out of your control and random. 

You want to leave as many players alive as you can because the more the merrier (I left 5 alive). As previously mentioned, due to it increasing your chances of getting 2 or more survivors with a single attack in one area. It be less of a goose chase. Pick any character with an ability to track survivors, preferably a scouter (every character has a tracking skill if I'm correct with the exception of Broly). I used the Ginyu Force as my raider because of their potent tracking skills with the scouter and how powerful they're, with them arguably being the strongest raider in the game. You also get a guaranteed level 4 with them because you can increase your evolution level through the normal means or by dying with any of them. Which will move you to the next level and let you use an area of effect attack. Once you have destroyed the super time machine. try to scout the area with your tracking skill to the best of your ability (as I do in the end) and look for any group of survivors heading to the same one. Next, wait for them to summon the machine and then proceed to destroy the area. Hope this helps you and anyone else! 

Thanks for the reply! I finally got You're going Down trophy today, so now I'm focusing on this. Gonna try it with Goku Black

4 hours ago, THJamie said:

Thanks for the reply! I finally got You're going Down trophy today, so now I'm focusing on this. Gonna try it with Goku Black

I just decided to post this because I seen people state this as an alternate method to getting the trophy, but I never saw confirmation on it. Until I did it. Also you can do this with any raider, but I just used and recommended the Ginyu Force for the reasons I mentioned. Any raider is going to get decimated against a coordinated group of survivors. Unless they mess up or luck is on your side. It's better to get this early on or boost it, if it comes down to that. As the longer you play. You start to get matched against the higher ranked players because of how matchmaking works in this game (as your rank increases). Who tend to have the cheapest skills and play in groups.

Thankfully I got this and all other trophies solo! I only need to grind out 50 raider matches.  

12 hours ago, LORD_HOV1211 said:

I just decided to post this because I seen people state this as an alternate method to getting the trophy, but I never saw confirmation on it. Until I did it. Also you can do this with any raider, but I just used and recommended the Ginyu Force for the reasons I mentioned. Any raider is going to get decimated against a coordinated group of survivors. Unless they mess up or luck is on your side. It's better to get this early on or boost it, if it comes down to that. As the longer you play. You start to get matched against the higher ranked players because of how matchmaking works in this game (as your rank increases). Who tend to have the cheapest skills and play in groups.

Thankfully I got this and all other trophies solo! I only need to grind out 50 raider matches.  

Yeah, that's my worry. I'm Raider rank S1 now, does the rank reset after every season?

15 hours ago, THJamie said:

Yeah, that's my worry. I'm Raider rank S1 now, does the rank reset after every season?

I believe so. Your overall level stays the same, but your rank (letter) next to it resets every season.