Spot to fight the Scarlet Shadow by itself

RadiantFlamberge

This is a way to fight the Scarlet Shadow by itself. Thanks to Black Mask Gaming for the trick. As BMG says, don't go up or down from that platform until you've beaten the SS. Nothing else should spawn. This area is by the Vestige of Chabui/Sanctuary.

I didn't use the same weapons shown here. Instead I carried a Righteous Pulveriser +10 and a Shield of Whispers +5. If you use these, stick a Xiax rune in the shield and/or hammer to reduce the weight (better still is Crafter's Essence which zeroes it). The SoW has a wonderful wither block protection (default 75%, or 95% at +5). A good time to attack the red reaper is when it comes up from the floor. I was able to hit him only once at a time, but the RP+10 did make a notable dent in the red reaper's life bar with every hit.

My QAI box had all three briostone types and a large manastone cluster. Also I made sure to ready the Invigorating Aura spell (I didn't bother trying to use any attack magics other than Radiant Weapon as the multiplier was about to hit X3).