Is the Multiplayer working for you ?

mannumberone

I‘ve been trying for two weeks now to play this game with a friend but the only time it worked was once at 5am. Most of the times we get a connection, then after 3-6 seconds he or I will be disconnected. Wonder why and if it’s only me. 

Edited by mannumberone
typo

I had trouble matching up with friends previously..but I was able to match with randoms for a while..
Until I started levelling up and going into NG+0

I imagine there is an algorithm for balance which separates people on Game, NG+0, NG+1, etc and another part that balances level. Now being lv 140+ on NG+0 I haven't seen another player in Help or PVP form.

Hi Ryudoz. Thanks but for me the Multiplayer is still a big issue. I’ve started together with a friend from the very beginning means we are the same level. It does work when the PSN is not busy like early in the morning but no chance to play together in the evening when a lot of gamers are online. For me it looks like the game is having issues to connect two players as soon as the PSN gets slow. At some point the game will time out telling the session is not available anymore. I am aware that it works for others but for me it’s really painful. It would be so much fun to play it together with my friend but no chance at the moment. Waiting for the next update full of hope that it will solve my issues. I am currently on version 1.1.362.

Hi, if you « call » a friend in your list, it works good but it’s better to do it from the central hub and then travel together wherever you want. 
if it doesn’t match in a few seconds, it’s better relaunch the game and invite your friend again.

ive done a lot of session with friends that way and it worked very good