Prince of Persia The Two Thrones: Question?!

Hello, for those who have finish and Platinum i congratulated.

But i have a questions of those who have done a playthrough with no death.

How difficult was it, and did you have luck or was it a good and easy attempt.

For myself i have done easy as of last playthrough to earn all difficulties and no death in combine. But for some reasons, when finishing the easy run. Apparently i didn't get ''no death sand snake'' -

trophy. How careful do i have to be.

Do i really have to end by exit xmb menu as of before i start to see my health becomes no or red full.

Can someone give a tips for why.

Thx

12 minutes ago, Matrixmarcus007 said:

Hello, for those who have finish and Platinum i congratulated.

But i have a questions of those who have done a playthrough with no death.

How difficult was it, and did you have luck or was it a good and easy attempt.

For myself i have done easy as of last playthrough to earn all difficulties and no death in combine. But for some reasons, when finishing the easy run. Apparently i didn't get ''no death sand snake'' -

trophy. How careful do i have to be.

Do i really have to end by exit xmb menu as of before i start to see my health becomes no or red full.

Can someone give a tips for why.

Thx

If I remember correctly (it's been years) you cannot ever be in a situation where your death will happen if your about to die quit before that final hit ever happens, if your about to fall cause you misjudged distance quit before you fall rewinding time to save yourself doesn't help it will still count that as a death. So basically yeah you have to be extremely careful to NEVER be in a situation where your death can occur your losing a fight just quit out, your about to die or feel your about to just quit out and try again

8 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

If I remember correctly (it's been years) you cannot ever be in a situation where your death will happen if your about to die quit before that final hit ever happens, if your about to fall cause you misjudged distance quit before you fall rewinding time to save yourself doesn't help it will still count that as a death. So basically yeah you have to be extremely careful to NEVER be in a situation where your death can occur your losing a fight just quit out, your about to die or feel your about to just quit out and try again

Cause i seem to only find that most people complain that pop ww is the hardest to get no death run.

But so far i find this pop ttt is the hardest of ''no death'' ...