How is the difficulty of this game ?

GMZ

Can someone tell me how hard is this game ? i am no good in racing games, like the hardest racing game i ever platinumed was Motorstorm: Apocalypse or Asphalt Injection (vita), i have failed all Driveclub games, the main one i guess i can platinum it but not its enormous dlcs.

I can't find a guide for this game so i have no clue what i may get myself into so i'd like to know before i buy it.

Thanks

15 hours ago, iXanon said:

For the most part not difficult at all, though it's not a cakewalk either. There are a few events that can be quite tricky (the 'open class' events).

Thanks for the reply, what triggered me is the rarity of its trophies, it tells me that it could be difficult, but if you say it's not then i'll go ahead and grab it and yes any racing game won't be 100% easy so i'll see what i can do, i hope the game is worth it though.

3 hours ago, iXanon said:

The trophies can be quite glitchy dependant on game version / updates. I'd strongly recommend reading other threads on the subject.

See what i've found:

-Estimated achievement difficulty: 8/10
-Offline: 49 (990gp-g.jpg)
-Online: 1 (10gp-g.jpg)
-Approximate amount of time to 1000gp-g.jpg30-50 hours
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
-Number of missable achievements: None!
-Glitched achievements: None!
-Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No

8/10 and trophies are ultra rares i am afraid my friend you're wrong about that is not hard at all.

28 minutes ago, Great_MazingerZ said:

See what i've found:

-Estimated achievement difficulty: 8/10
-Offline: 49 (990gp-g.jpg)
-Online: 1 (10gp-g.jpg)
-Approximate amount of time to 1000gp-g.jpg30-50 hours
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
-Number of missable achievements: None!
-Glitched achievements: None!
-Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No

8/10 and trophies are ultra rares i am afraid my friend you're wrong about that is not hard at all.

The game is definitely no 8/10, more of a 3/4 out of 10. The low percentage of the platinum comes mostly through the trophies that got unoptainable through patches  in my opinion.

And the game dosen`t have an online trophy and only 35 trophies in total, so I think you got the wrong platinum description there.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, reaperveteran86 said:

The game is definitely no 8/10, more of a 3/4 out of 10. The low percentage of the platinum comes mostly through the trophies that got unoptainable through patches  in my opinion.

And the game dosen`t have an online trophy and only 35 trophies in total, so I think you got the wrong platinum description there.

Thanks for sharing your experience, now what scares me is the glitched trophies, i bought it from the EU store so i hope it won't make a difference in terms of versions, maybe they patched it as many times as possible to fix it completely.

1 minute ago, Great_MazingerZ said:

Thanks for sharing your experience, now what scares me is the glitched trophies, i bought it from the EU store so i hope it won't make a difference in terms of versions, maybe they patched it as many times as possible to fix it completely.

I woldn`t bet on it.

The platinum was glitched as I got it in 2019.

I was lucky to get a cheap phisical copy of the game so I could switch to version 1.0 and obtain the trophies that got glitchy through the patches.

Oh and one tip: the drive a certain amount of miles trophies only count in the career mode, as the game dosen`t count miles driven in other modes towards these 2 trophies.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Great_MazingerZ said:

Only patch 1.02 links are available in the database if you want to downgrade and according to patch notes, they fixed these. I hope it was enough for the platinum.

This patch contains a host of fixes including: - Fix for a bug where the first person camera view in many cars on career mode was misplaced. - Fix for a bug where some achievements weren't unlocked (Mille Bournes and Deux Mille Bournes). - Fix for a bug where the game freezed when going to spectator mode.

Edited by johncnstntn__

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2023 at 2:15 AM, johncnstntn__ said:

Only patch 1.02 links are available in the database if you want to downgrade and according to patch notes, they fixed these. I hope it was enough for the platinum.

This patch contains a host of fixes including: - Fix for a bug where the first person camera view in many cars on career mode was misplaced. - Fix for a bug where some achievements weren't unlocked (Mille Bournes and Deux Mille Bournes). - Fix for a bug where the game freezed when going to spectator mode.

What version should i get then? Disc or digital?

Edited by AbbyRoadForever
Typo

On 12/20/2023 at 11:38 AM, AbbyRoadForever said:

What version should i get then? Disc or digital?

The disc is always the easiest way to downgrade to v1.0 however if the game wants a specific patch to work then there is no difference. According to comments about this game having enough money to buy the last glitched car and downgrading to v1.0 should be enough to get the platinum.

Edited by johncnstntn__
mixed it with Flatout 4
  • Like 1