PS3 version had been delisted on all storefronts.

Eispan

I was hoping to stack the PS3 version with my latest completion of the PS4 NA version.  I am not sure exactly when this happened, but I am sure it was not at the same time the JP PS3 version got pulled out of the PlayStation Network - probably at a much later date. 

Some might think that this is a blessing in disguise as the Legacy version is said to have atrocious controls.  But as game stackers that some of us truly are, I am sure if given the chance we would all jump onboard for another go.

Just thought I folks should know, in case there are still some of us in here who were not aware about this.

Edited by Eispan
PSA
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

Thanks for letting us know.  I'm actually going through the PSN games to see what I hadn't gotten yet, and I saw that this was a stackable one.  I had mixed feelings on it, I'd have ended up getting it in the end, but wouldn't have liked it, LOL.  That's too bad. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I only ever gave the PS4 a go but was interested (not excited though) of the prospect of playing it on a Legacy gen console.  It is a short game so 'surviving' a few levels could have been manageable.  Should have gotten it when I had the chance.