Online Trophies... ?

argabright676

Hey all,

I know the online services have been shutdown for all Killzone games but I have seen a couple people get online trophies for Killzone 3 recently. Is there a legitimate way to get them? I'm just missing one simple bronze to wrap up the multiplayer... ( I started trophy hunting after the shutdown of many games... )

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Ps Rewired it's actively working on bringing the killzone 3 servers online again. They don't know when it will be ready but still give updates from time to time, when & if they are back online I also want to get the online trophies since the trophies are not complicated like killzone 2 & I always liked killzone 3 a lot. According to the PSNP rules if you hide killzone 3 from your profile before starting the online or even after you got the platinum you should be good & will not get removed from the leaderboard. 

17 minutes ago, Andrei-Balan said:

According to the PSNP rules if you hide killzone 3 from your profile before starting the online or even after you got the platinum you should be good & will not get removed from the leaderboard. 

Thats correct. If you never show it on your profile, it can’t be flagged. 

Hopefully they just open source the servers so more people can run their own and even more people can play the game online again. 

• 1 month later...

Agreed. If the people working on these online servers would just make it open source, there wouldn't be issue. Unfortunately most of the people bringing servers back online don't care about trophies which is fair. They just want to be able to play the old games online again and I respect that. I guess we can be hopeful, though. Until then, my 1 bronze online trophy will hold me from the platinum. :)))))