Did Nazi that coming not unlocking

I've been trying to get this fucking bugged ass trophy for an entire day. I've followed the strategies on youtube. I've even tried making a new save and doing the 10 stealth kills. 

Nothing is working. 

I headshot with silenced pistol.

I throw hatchet

I melee kill

No alarms go off

I do use lots of manual saves. I have done runs where I get all 10 kills without having to reload, but they don't work either. Anyway, I thought that you could save after every kill and it should be fine regardless.

what am I doing wrong? 

Well it would be better not to use a Hatchet unless you wanted too. If an enemy sees you or anything else relates to it then it'll reset. The best place I've done it and it's easy to do is Venus OberKommando District. Here's a YouTube Video if you need help. I follow his steps and how to do it properly. Make sure to save before attempting this trophy first. I hope this helps.

Edited by Ruka Sarashina
Adding extra details.

7 hours ago, Ruka Sarashina said:

Well it would be better not to use a Hatchet unless you wanted too. If an enemy sees you or anything else relates to it then it'll reset. The best place I've done it and it's easy to do is Venus OberKommando District. Here's a YouTube Video if you need help. I follow his steps and how to do it properly. Make sure to save before attempting this trophy first. I hope this helps.

That was actually the first video I watched and the primary strategy I tried because it seemed the easiest.  I tried that loop probably 40 times. I've done the loop only doing pistol headshots as he shows in the video (1 shots), i've done runs where I do only hatchet throws and headshots, i've done runs with only headshots and melee. I've had to reload the save during runs a bunch of times due to the robo-dog, but i've also done plenty where I never needed to reload. I'm just at a loss 

Okay I found the solution to the problem.

Sometimes this trophy will simply not work for you on your save. You will have to make a completely new save in a new slot and play up to a point where you feel comfortable doing this trophy. 

Here's what happened when the trophy did not work. 

I tried the venus mission too many times on my og save file and other strategies on youtube, nothing worked. 

I backed up my og save, deleted all files and then started a new playthrough on slot 1. I did the 10 kills steathily on mission 1. Nothing worked, I tried multiple times in different ways.

What did work was me redownloading my save from my backup, and started a new game on save slot 2, then doing the stealth kills with the new save slot. 

I have no idea what is the difference. Why it did not work on a new game on slot 1. At this point, i'm just taking this fucking trophy and running with it. I'm going to ask less questions and be more happy.

I made the og post just before I went to bed. I was quite mad that nothing I tried was working.

Edited by IAmYingCai

7 minutes ago, IAmYingCai said:

I have no idea what is the difference. Why it did not work on a new game on slot 1. At this point, i'm just taking this fucking trophy and running with it. I'm going to ask less questions and be more happy.

So what you are saying is, you did Nazi the difference. I'll leave the thread now. Glad it worked!