Feel the timing is a little bit off with this game

Pauloxzak

I played all PSP games quite well and enjoyed a lot, plat on technika on vita, but I can't get anything better than a B rank at this game? I just got the game and should be somewhat rusty but I didn't think it would be this hard. For some reason I feel like I have to hit the notes eariler than I should to get 100% and there is no adjustment in settings. Anyone else feels the time is a little bit of or am I doing something wrong?

It's probably the TV/monitor. I double dipped on the PC version recently and noticed the timing was way better, the notes would be 100% accurate when they hit the line, not before as you said.

So I hooked my ps4 up to my PC monitor and the issue resolved itself. Funny thing is I put 350+ hours into this game playing at a disadvantage. If your TV is newish (mine wasn't), it may have some kind of gaming mode setting to help with input delay.

5 hours ago, Kcrack_Km said:

It's probably the TV/monitor. I double dipped on the PC version recently and noticed the timing was way better, the notes would be 100% accurate when they hit the line, not before as you said.

So I hooked my ps4 up to my PC monitor and the issue resolved itself. Funny thing is I put 350+ hours into this game playing at a disadvantage. If your TV is newish (mine wasn't), it may have some kind of gaming mode setting to help with input delay.

Good to know, my tv is kinda old and its sound is not even good, was planning on getting a new one next year, might help