Server MGS V Today 12/2023

They are working fine, i am currently playing this game and aiming to earn the 2 online trophies, however i noticed something strange if you are playing disconnected, i wasn't able to open the list of missions that i beat already but i did not focus much on that as my mind is focusing on the 2 online trophies but can anyone confirm if the servers went offline can this game be still playable ? technically you can but would anything else be affected after the shutdown ?

1 hour ago, Great_MazingerZ said:

They are working fine, i am currently playing this game and aiming to earn the 2 online trophies, however i noticed something strange if you are playing disconnected, i wasn't able to open the list of missions that i beat already but i did not focus much on that as my mind is focusing on the 2 online trophies but can anyone confirm if the servers went offline can this game be still playable ? technically you can but would anything else be affected after the shutdown ?

There is only 1 true online trophy in this game and that's Intruder, all the others are doable offline if you have the latest patch installed.

• Like 1