30 Days Challenges - Quick Method

MohandGamer7

I'm writing this post because I recently got the trophy for completing 30 daily challenges 3 days after completing my first daily challenge. What appears to be commonly known is that you need to play for 30 days to get this trophy. However, this is not the case based on what I did to get the trophy in 3 days. I figured this on my own and didn't find it in any old post or anything.

After you complete the daily challenge and go back to the main menu, all you have to do is restart the game. This will let you play the daily challenge another time. Restart the game after each completion and you can keep playing it over and over till you get all 30 challenges done. You can keep track of your progress in the trophies section in-game.

The only downside to this is that it can mess up with another trophy (Complete the daily challenge in 5 days in a row). While of course it wouldn't count but the counter will glitch if you're doing the trick over multiple days (3 days in my case but the counter still says "1 so far"). You can however do the 30 days challenges with this trick then work on completing them 5 days in a row later.

Looking forward to see new Fastest Achievers for this game.  

• Like 2

I was concerned because I didn't see anyone else mention it, but I guess the Daily Challenge flag is not functioning properly. I recently started working on the Daily Challenge and was wondering why the number of streaks was not counting up from 1. I also confirmed that even after the Daily Challenge had been completed, it was still possible to enter again.

I almost gave up on the Five in a row trophy because the IN A ROW BONUS never showed up for me after completing the Daily Challenge, but recently my friend found a workaround. After completing the challenge, display the Daily Challenge screen marked "STATUS:COMPLETED" and wait until the next day. The reason for not returning to the main screen is that the game occasionally gets stuck while watching CPU matches. After the Daily Challenge is updated at 0:00 AM UTC, press Circle (BACK), Triangle (Daily Challenge) to start the next day's challenge. By following this procedure, the streak was saved. If anyone else is having streaks disappear, please give it a try.

On 12/13/2023 at 5:42 PM, Toryanse said:

but recently my friend found a workaround. After completing the challenge, display the Daily Challenge screen marked "STATUS:COMPLETED" and wait until the next day. The reason for not returning to the main screen is that the game occasionally gets stuck while watching CPU matches. After the Daily Challenge is updated at 0:00 AM UTC, press Circle (BACK), Triangle (Daily Challenge) to start the next day's challenge. By following this procedure, the streak was saved.

Thank you for the workaround but I have a question: Do I need to keep the game open for 4-5 days till I get the 5 in a row? or can I for example do the challenge before resetting, and wait on the STATUS: COMPLETED screen until the new Daily Challenge arrives and do it then close the game and wait before the reset to do the same steps again? 

I know the row bonus will go back to 0 after closing but will the tracker function well?

Hope it's clear enough.

9 hours ago, MohandGamer7 said:

Thank you for the workaround but I have a question: Do I need to keep the game open for 4-5 days till I get the 5 in a row? or can I for example do the challenge before resetting, and wait on the STATUS: COMPLETED screen until the new Daily Challenge arrives and do it then close the game and wait before the reset to do the same steps again? 

I know the row bonus will go back to 0 after closing but will the tracker function well?

Hope it's clear enough.

You have to keep the game open all the way until you get the trophy. If you are able to play during the hours before and after the Daily Challenge resets, you can accomplish the requirements in as little as 3 days and a bit (72+ hours).

I didn't check my progress on the in-game TROPHIES screen because I had to wait on the STATUS: COMPLETED screen. If you are following the method, you should see the Row Bonus on the STATUS: COMPLETED screen after the second Daily Challenge. Also, the Row Bonus score displayed will increase as you complete more challenges.

2 hours ago, Toryanse said:

You have to keep the game open all the way until you get the trophy. If you are able to play during the hours before and after the Daily Challenge resets, you can accomplish the requirements in as little as 3 days and a bit (72+ hours).

I didn't check my progress on the in-game TROPHIES screen because I had to wait on the STATUS: COMPLETED screen. If you are following the method, you should see the Row Bonus on the STATUS: COMPLETED screen after the second Daily Challenge. Also, the Row Bonus score displayed will increase as you complete more challenges.

Alright that'll be a bit tough with only one console at hand at the moment but thank you for sharing the fix. Also yeah it worked when I tried doing 2 in a row.