Poking the Eye Trophy

KenjiCBZ

How exactly do you get this Trophy?

I did what's written in the Trophy guide, but it did not work: I didn't actually spectate anything, I just remained in the main menu, with a "Waiting for the next match" warning, even through my alt was indeed in a match.

Any ideas?

• Confused 1

On 12/13/2023 at 5:48 AM, KenjiCBZ said:

How exactly do you get this Trophy?

I did what's written in the Trophy guide, but it did not work: I didn't actually spectate anything, I just remained in the main menu, with a "Waiting for the next match" warning, even through my alt was indeed in a match.

Any ideas?

Unfortunately I’m not sure.

How I laid it out in the guide is exactly what I did and it popped without any issue. I’ll update the guide that it could be a little buggy since it has given you an issue.

Best thing I can think to do would be to keep trying especially since people have been earning it recently. I’m sorry it’s still given you trouble. 😕

I now got it by successfully spectating a match of my friend, who downloaded the game at my request since it's free 😜 I think the issue was having my main account on both consoles, I couldn't get it neither by playing on Ps4 or on Ps5.

Additionally, earlier today, I noticed that when the match of my alt ended (On Ps4) the game on my Ps5 crashed. And as I said, I wasn't spectating anything, it just remained on the main menu.