Any tips for the DLC boss?

Lucibur

I can't quite defeat the boss even though I found a way to almost get his health down really low he just keeps managing to kill me before I've beaten him and I'm really wanting to get the DLC story concluded but have no clue on how to beat him, so anyone know the best way to go about it?

Edited by Stevieboy

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/15/2023 at 5:55 PM, Lucibur said:

I can't quite defeat the boss even though I found a way to almost get his health down really low he just keeps managing to kill me before I've beaten him and I'm really wanting to get the DLC story concluded but have no clue on how to beat him, so anyone know the best way to go about it?

Use your rage power the extra enemies should keep you in rage and you can beat the shit out of the boss this dlc uses your rage power alot as part of the plot

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Use your rage power the extra enemies should keep you in rage and you can beat the shit out of the boss this dlc uses your rage power alot as part of the plot

I'll keep that in mind for when I get around to playing again. I've asked a friend to help me as I find it's something easier to do with someone else.

23 minutes ago, Lucibur said:

I'll keep that in mind for when I get around to playing again. I've asked a friend to help me as I find it's something easier to do with someone else.

Rage power is pretty much the best way to deal with anything mildly hard in the game after it's unlocked :) I love the rage just go bonkers tearing everything apart with bare hands lol

4 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Rage power is pretty much the best way to deal with anything mildly hard in the game after it's unlocked :) I love the rage just go bonkers tearing everything apart with bare hands lol

I'll mention it to my friend so we both make use of it at the same time, maybe.