Pruning & Mud Aficiondo not popping!!

Read about numerous trophies not popping for this game. I am only 10 hours and 8 trophies in to it and already I hate it!! 

Both Pruning & Mud Aficiondo are not popping for some reason? I am currently going for the 100 quick play games and as well as these two but they are not popping for me. Counted more than double that what I need and still wont pop, aaaagggghhhhhh!!!!!

Playing on PS5 by the way. Has anyone else had issues playing on PS5?

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/18/2023 at 11:23 AM, smartypants1984 said:

Read about numerous trophies not popping for this game. I am only 10 hours and 8 trophies in to it and already I hate it!! 

Both Pruning & Mud Aficiondo are not popping for some reason? I am currently going for the 100 quick play games and as well as these two but they are not popping for me. Counted more than double that what I need and still wont pop, aaaagggghhhhhh!!!!!

Playing on PS5 by the way. Has anyone else had issues playing on PS5?

For mud u must completely cover yourself till you can't do it anymore and it takes a long time to do it

For the pruning you should probably wait till you can get the chain gun/gatling gun and just constantly blast up at trees it took me a couple of matches spending all my time shooting up into trees

And bonus info u can get on a good long branch and rubber and the controller so predator runs back and forth and go to bed 

Edited by Taliesin_2943