Online Trophy Asia servers are now very easy

TopGOSU_

Congratulation that you got the 91 wins tonight.  I raced with you for like 2 weeks, now can finally have some good sleep. I have spent three weeks working on this annoying online trophy before.  Its really more easy now. Still 100 online races to go then I gonna play GT7 just bought it today.  See you around. :)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ShadowSkill said:

Congratulation that you got the 91 wins tonight.  I raced with you for like 2 weeks, now can finally have some good sleep. I have spent three weeks working on this annoying online trophy before.  Its really more easy now. Still 100 online races to go then I gonna play GT7 just bought it today.  See you around. :)

I also enjoyed playing with you for two weeks.❤️ Thank you for your help at the end!😀

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, JaymeRJR said:

Sorry for the ignorance but what do yous mean when you say its easy 3am to 8am asian times?? Desperate to get some wins before the servers go but not great at the game.

It won't help you since you're not in Asia. The lobbies are separated by NA/Europe/Asia so you're stuck in European lobbies.

• Like 2