PlayStation Store Survey

PHIL_DADDY1

I thought this was kinda amusing..

I bought a few games on the Vita, the next day I receive an email from PlayStation - How did it go on PS Store?

I decided to fill out the survey... When I got to the question about what console did I buy the game for... there was no option for the Vita!! 😒

What an INSULT!!!

• Haha 3

The PS3 and Vita stores are on life support. It does not surprise me in the slightest that a survey would ignore them. 

With the PSP Store closing over 2 years ago by now, the 3DS and Wii U eShops closing in March 2023 and Xbox 360 store closing in July 2024, I'm pretty confident the legacy PlayStation stores are on borrowed time. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, ChiefMichigan said:

The PS3 and Vita stores are on life support. It does not surprise me in the slightest that a survey would ignore them. 

With the PSP Store closing over 2 years ago by now, the 3DS and Wii U eShops closing in March 2023 and Xbox 360 store closing in July 2024, I'm pretty confident the legacy PlayStation stores are on borrowed time. 

This is why I am buying up on games I've had in my wishlist...

But why trigger an automated email out for a PS Vita Store purchase, if you don't give two sh!ts about it?? Then not have it included in the selection list... Devs probably forgot to remove the trigger.

Funnily enough, PS3, was still on the selection list... 

• Like 2