Track #176 doesn't get enough hate

mikee1908

So yeah... Once I finally won gold on 175 I thought okay, there's gonna be some welcome relief and rest before infamous 178, but how wrong I was :D

176 is a nightmare, I think I'm starting to approach about 3hrs there whichs about the time it took me to do 175. The track starts with a wall jump, which is not the worst one in the game, but timing that right at every single restart is realllyyy tedious... then the whole track is just full of turbos after which you need to immediately turn and throttle since there is a sharp turn right ahead, after which often there is a long jump that you need a good speed for. 

But the worst part is that jump through electro-pylon which is so cancerously difficult I don't think I've seen an obstacle like that in the whole game yet. The devil himself put it there. Not only does it have to be precise af but also is (obviously) after a turbo and a sharp turn, like everything in this damn level. And to top it off, that super long jump close to the end where you go in completely blind and you literally need God on your side to not hit any of the lanterns that are just impossible to see before the jump.  

See that level destroys me so much I even do Biblical remarks as an atheist. It's surprising people rarely name that one as one of the hardest - a strong candidate for me 😕

Edited by mikee1908
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...

I kinda stopped playing with the black buggy tracks and now getting back into it I must say that track seemed the nicest for me after taking. Look into a few. At least for me it was a really fun one to relearn controls and I just beat it now after playing it for about 3h a month ago und 20minutes now

edit: I cannot judge how hard it is compared to others since it’s among the first buggy maps I have done and all other track I played months ago.

Edited by Ich1994-1994