The thrill of the challenge & Point of reference trophies

karpathoulas667

I have problems with these two trophies.

Point of reference: I am already in my 6th season with GASGAS manufacturer (havent changed), have won almost every race, and still for the last 3 seasons I'm just Team Leader. I got Team Leader in my 3rd season, but still cant make it to Manufacturer Leader. Am I doing sth wrong?

The thrill of the challenge: I keep choosing the fist option when responding to other drivers, I keep hitting them as much I can during races, but I only got 8 extra challenges. And out of these, although I beat these drivers mentioned in the challenge, 5 out 8 times the challenge failed. Is this a bug? And any recommendations on what to do for this?

These two trophies are the rarest in the list, so I guess most of us have problem unlocking them. Can someone who got the plat help us please? Couldn't find any reliable advice on other sites either.

Thank you in advance.

For "The thrill of the challenge" sometimes the challenge is beat the rival also in quali. And one fixed chalenge at the end of the season is a fail for me always, don't know why, I get in on my third complete season, trying to answer always a fist, and if I get some advantatge, crashing and retiring races.

For "Point of reference" I don't know yet, I pick Honda because there are fewer steps, now I'm trying to advance Marquez as a team leder and I hope I get the trophy

On 12/25/2023 at 8:08 PM, karpathoulas667 said:

I have problems with these two trophies.

Point of reference: I am already in my 6th season with GASGAS manufacturer (havent changed), have won almost every race, and still for the last 3 seasons I'm just Team Leader. I got Team Leader in my 3rd season, but still cant make it to Manufacturer Leader. Am I doing sth wrong?

The thrill of the challenge: I keep choosing the fist option when responding to other drivers, I keep hitting them as much I can during races, but I only got 8 extra challenges. And out of these, although I beat these drivers mentioned in the challenge, 5 out 8 times the challenge failed. Is this a bug? And any recommendations on what to do for this?

These two trophies are the rarest in the list, so I guess most of us have problem unlocking them. Can someone who got the plat help us please? Couldn't find any reliable advice on other sites either.

Thank you in advance.

I saw you got the platinum, how did you solve the problem?

For point of reference trophy, just get in an official team. Not independent, not sattelite (I was invited to Aprillia official team) and then win some races. When I got to Aprilia team, i got the trophy after 4-5 wins. As I said, beware, because there are many Aprillia or Ducati teams and you have to be in the official one.

For the thrill of the challenge, do it as your last trophy. Back up your career and then start a new full season on Motogp 3. There, I crashed as many drivers I could, around 7-8 per race, so they fell down. Then, I retired the race. I also responded negatively to their messages. If the next race had an extra challenge, I won that race and thus got 1 challenge done. If it didn't had a challenge, I kept crashing opponents to the ground and retiring the race after. This way, I got an extra challenge every 4-5 races, i.e. 4 per season. I also had 3 challenges done through my first career, so the trophy unlocked midway through my second season.

Edited by karpathoulas667

1 hour ago, karpathoulas667 said:

For point of reference trophy, just get in an official team. Not independent, not sattelite (I was invited to Aprillia official team) and then win some races. When I got to Aprilia team, i got the trophy after 4-5 wins. As I said, beware, because there are many Aprillia or Ducati teams and you have to be in the official one.

For the thrill of the challenge, do it as your last trophy. Back up your career and then start a new full season on Motogp 3. There, I crashed as many drivers I could, around 7-8 per race, so they fell down. Then, I retired the race. I also responded negatively to their messages. If the next race had an extra challenge, I won that race and thus got 1 challenge done. If it didn't had a challenge, I kept crashing opponents to the ground and retiring the race after. This way, I got an extra challenge every 4-5 races, i.e. 4 per season. I also had 3 challenges done through my first career, so the trophy unlocked midway through my second season.

Thanks, do u think it would still work if I do that as last trophy but in MotoGP class instead? I'll keep crashing then retiring but in MGP

Could someone please tell me what these extra challenges are specifically? Because normally you have those blue challenges, over mostly 3 races, sometimes an orange one pops up where I have to beat Bezzechi in that next race. Is the orange one considered an extra challenge, or do I really have to crash riders to make them hate me, to get a "real" extra challenge? Hopefully someone knows, its the last trophy missing for me and its driving me crazy 😅

On 12/27/2023 at 1:48 PM, karpathoulas667 said:

What Do you mean with "official team"? For me it's only "independent" and "satellite" Teams to choose. No matter how often i start a new career. ^^ 

• 1 month later...
On 1/4/2024 at 4:34 PM, ViioZero said:

What Do you mean with "official team"? For me it's only "independent" and "satellite" Teams to choose. No matter how often i start a new career. ^^ 

How did you figure it out? Same issue for me. Cannot find a guide that works for this game either. Only have 4 trophies left including point of reference.