Tactician/honour question

jobe13

Since this game is essentially just a prettier Divinity: Original Sin 2, I was wondering if the taxi exploit from D:OS2 works for BG3. For those who don’t know, the taxi exploit was where someone could invite you into their game for the final boss fight, regardless of your own progression, and you would earn the trophy for beating the game on said difficulty, hence the term “taxi”. Since it’s the same developer and very close to the same game, I was hoping someone could tell me.

35 minutes ago, jobe13 said:

Since this game is essentially just a prettier Divinity: Original Sin 2, I was wondering if the taxi exploit from D:OS2 works for BG3. For those who don’t know, the taxi exploit was where someone could invite you into their game for the final boss fight, regardless of your own progression, and you would earn the trophy for beating the game on said difficulty, hence the term “taxi”. Since it’s the same developer and very close to the same game, I was hoping someone could tell me.

Yes. I believe the latest point you can join a Co-Op game is prior to getting the boat for the Morphic Pool but I may be wrong. You would then just need to play the last 30 mins together and you'd get their trophy.

• Like 1