plat not unlocking after playing on 2nd console?

RatchetsIllusion

I was playing on my main PS3, which died in the middle of playing the game. I still had a backup console I already activated my account on and it wasnt synced to the PSN after I started the game on the other console. But now I synced it with the PSN, it unlocked all trophies I unlocked on the other console and with the rest I unlocked on my new console I now have all but not the platinum?

14 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

If it has completely died like the OP says it has, that's not going to be possible :(.

On the non-broken console. Because as I read it: he earned and synced trophies on a console that is now broken, synced save game but not Trophies on the second console, continued the game on the second, then synced all Trophies. So I think, make sure sync is finished (if it is like mine, it takes a long time nowadays) and restart the game. Sometimes that tricks the game.

to specify: #

Console A (broken) has some trophies unlocked; I backed up the save on USB and the trophies were synced till that point

Console B: I continued the game with the USB save and unlocked the rest of the trophies.

I did get a sync issue when I connected to the PSN on Console B. But it still merged both lists up to 100% of the trophies. It just didnt unlock the Plat trophy at all

25 minutes ago, RatchetsIllusion said:

to specify: #

Console A (broken) has some trophies unlocked; I backed up the save on USB and the trophies were synced till that point

Console B: I continued the game with the USB save and unlocked the rest of the trophies.

I did get a sync issue when I connected to the PSN on Console B. But it still merged both lists up to 100% of the trophies. It just didnt unlock the Plat trophy at all

Have you launched the game again since?

15 minutes ago, RatchetsIllusion said:

yes, I got the last trophies earlier today

This will most likely get you flagged tho, you might want to message a crt and ask them about it, I personally wouldn’t report it but someone will most likely at some point,

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RatchetsIllusion said:

yes, I got the last trophies earlier today

But obviously you got those before you synced because otherwise it should have seen that you had all the trophies? I'm talking about after the sync. If you unlocked the last trophy after syncing the old ones, it is a completely different bug than the usual.

yes, I got all trophies except the ones I got on old console before syncing the trophies.

I read that you your local profile can be borked, when googling the error code I got for syncing. I now deleted my local profile and synced the profile before starting the game so that I have my PSN profile on the console, but the local trophy list is still empty. With my end game save I can skip most of the grind. Since I already 5* every mission on that one, all I had to do was beat a single one and it popped every mission related one.

I backed up all my saves before deleting the profile :)

I unlocked the plat trophy finally. with the error code I got during syncing I can only assume that something messed up between the trophy syncs and the files I backed up to USB.

I did end up deleting the local profile and "plat" the game again. Thank the lord I had lots of save slots I used. So all the grind heavy trophies I was able to unlock within like 2 hours by using multiple saves I made during the first playthrough. I only had to replay the first few chapters again completely to unlock all those chapter trophies. But I don't mind playing through a fun game again.

Thanks a lot for your Ideas. It got me over the hump of doing it again :)

• Like 1